Could I be?.

BreakingJenni

Reaction score
Hi ladies~ First I'd like to say I've been all over this site the past 2 weeks looking at symptoms and reading your stories, and it's given me a lot of hope <3
I ovulated on the 6th, and my SO and I dtd on the 2nd, 4th, 6th, and 8th (some days multiple times). After that I felt fine until about night time at 1 DPO and I started having a tiny bit of cramping.
2 DPO the cramping continued, still very dull. CM was the normal lotion like consistency as every other month.
3 DPO still cramps but now on my sides, the acid reflux/nausea set in, CM still lotion like.
4 DPO the same, increased urination with a slight smell but no itching/burning or anything that would make me think of an infection.
5 DPO same.
6 DPO cramps were very strong on my sides like someone was stabbing me but they stayed throughout the day.
7 DPO cramps have lessened and moved down towards my area?
8 DPO cramps just stopped completely, no CM.
9 DPO still no cramps or CM, but slight twinges in labia? (TMI)
I'm now 10 DPO and still have the same symptoms.

*My right breast was VERY tender starting at 3 DPO, around 7 DPO it moved to the left breast and now both are sore. It hurts to touch them and I some times get a wave of pain up the outer sides like someone is squeezing them.
**Nausea/acid reflux has remained since 3 DPO and stays constant from the time I wake up until I go to sleep.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->