Could I have endometriosis?

bostonblonde

Reaction score
- I have very regular 28 day cycles, and I always get my positive opk on CD 15.

- BUT I notice every little twinge inside me now, since my miscarriage. Ovulation HURTS.

- In the 2ww I start to get strange pinches on the side I ovulated on that sometimes even radiate down my legs. It gets worse before AF is due. It's not normal all-around AF cramping like I used to get.

- I get pretty bad cramps during AF as well and it's very very heavy at the start, but it does taper off after about 2 days.

I'm just wondering if this is normal, or if it could be endometriosis? I don't even really know what endometriosis is, but I am so confused as to why I'm not pregnant yet, despite having regular cycles and doing everything right. So I am starting to suspect something is wrong with me. :help:

i wouldn't worry hun i had a dnc last november and my cycles have been the same i've also had spotting in between cycles too but docs say it isn't endo, your body can take a long time to get back to how it was befor miscarriage xxxx

I've had exactly the same since my mc in April.

Pains mainly on my left side during ov and AF, lower back pain and spotting.

Doctor referred me for a scan last month, but it didn't show anything.

They said that they would do an HSG and blood tests next to see if that shows anything.

If you're worried, go to the Doctors.

:hugs:

Hi ladies,
I have been having the same symptoms after MC last year. I did pelvic scan but nothing was found. I am planning for hsg if i dont conceive before xmas,

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->