Could I have lost my mucus plug? So scared!!!

Wishing4long

Mom and pregnant with #2
Reaction score
I woke up this morning (I am 9 weeks, 1 day) and sorry for the TMI when I wiped there was so much CM like a good two spoonfuls on the toilet paper my heart dropped! I never had this much before it was a lot and I kept wiping and wiping and there was more :( I have neve experienced this before, I mean I do get cm but this was ALOT I am so worried. I was reading online and I am scared this could be my mucous plug that can happen before an mc...😞😞😞

What colour was it? I get loads and loads atm and its minging but it's white so I know its all ok xxx

I have TONS of lotiony white cm, and also some yellow stretchy cm. I'd say it's normal.

Doesn't your mucus plug continue to make cm to protect everything?

Hi.. Thank you for responding it's clear with a yellowish tint to it. I have been getting yellowish cm from day one so the color doesn't throw me off as much as the amount! I am so worried.

Your mucus plug constantly regenerates and also its very normal to have times where you lose lots of cm! I honestly would not worry unless it's smelly or green x

I always thought that in the earlier stages your Mucous will continue to be produced so maybe you just had a lot.

The mucous plug can regenerate if it's lost. If u lost it due to miscarriage, you would already know. when I had my miscarriage my mucous plug came out the exact moment the bleeding started

I hope you ladies are right. I just heard the baby's heartbeat on the Doppler for reassurance..ughh I hope it's nothing, it was just so so much...I have my OB appointment tomo I'll ask him about it..but you guys think it's nothing right?

Most likely nothing. Some days I am blown away by the amount of cm I get, it's just a normal part of pregnancy. And like other ladies have said, your mucous plug can regenerate. For sure bring it up to your doctor for peace of mind, but for right now, it's probably nothing.

I got loads of mucus like discharge around 9 weeks pregnant and everything online said it was around the time the mucus plug forms. I panicked too!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->