could it be.....? Updated

angie0235

Reaction score
Woke up this morning at 4ish with strong pains low down. They are coming regularly about every 8 minutes and lasting about 45 seconds. Not too painful yet. Do you think this could be it or a false alarm? I was due yesterday. Any news from Becki or LilBump?

Update: still here! Pains still coming evry 7 or 8 minutes but not getting any stronger!! Think Ill be here for ever!
:hissy:

Additional info (TMI) not had a show and no waters broken! Had bit of clear out yesterday but not too bad! What do you think?

Could be good luck hunni :) XxxX

Woke up this morning at 4ish with strong pains low down. They are coming regularly about every 8 minutes and lasting about 45 seconds. Not too painful yet. Do you think this could be it or a false alarm? I was due yesterday. Any news from Becki or LilBump?

Update: still here! Pains still coming evry 7 or 8 minutes but not getting any stronger!! Think Ill be here for ever!
:hissy:

Get mobile babe....if you move about and they stop, they were just practice pains anyway but if they're the "real deal" it will help get things moving if you get mobile and shake that booty:happydance::happydance::happydance:

Good luck:hugs:

:happydance:i'm bouncing around on the ball like it's a space hopper.

Awww i really hope things start moving along for you hun.. Good Luck!!

Good luck babes - happy bouncing!!!:hug:

Good luck hon, hope this is it x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back