could it be...?

kbc2017

Reaction score
I currently have two kids. After a weekend away (happened to fall on O day) just DH and I.. I was extremely car sick on the drive home (3dpo) with both my previous pregnancy's I was car sick immediately after conceiving. both my DH and I joked that maybe I'm pregnant again. Anyways for the past 2 weeks I have been showing early signs of pregnancy (tired, crampy, queasy, increased peeing) but only testing negative on HPT. I was due to get my period 3 days ago (however I'm not that regular) today (17dpo) this morning I wiped and there was some bright red blood.. I felt so sad and thought AF was here again this month. Also I just got a BFN yesterday.

Here's where my question comes in.. Usually my first day of AF is super heavy (tampon and a panty liner to control it), however today its has only been very light spotting. Is there any chance this is IB and not AF? IF it is IB when should I test again? I'm thinking to test again on Friday?

one last thought... both my last pregnancy's I've only gotten a BFP once AF was a week late..

Anyone out there had similar experiences?

if both times you got a positive when AF was a week late, then no point in giving up now. it could really just be IB! and it takes about a week for a urine HPT to show positive after an IB!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->