Could it be??

luvmypups

Reaction score
HI,

My DH and I have been TTC for a while. I don't want to get my hopes up and :witch: not due till Thurs or Fri, but I just don't feel "right".

For the past few days- I've been:
grouchy
very emotional
dizzy spells
LOTS of acid in my system
VERY VERY tired, no matter how much I sleep
nausated
CM has increased, I think
heat waves

my bbs aren't sore or any bigger and I haven't thrown up

This would be my first pg (I'm 37), so I don't have anything to compare it to.

Although we have been trying for awhile (3 months), this is the first cycle I tried to chart everything. So, I don't know what normal patterns are for my body.

I did take a IC pg test on Sunday, which would have been 9 dpo according to FF. We only BD once, but it was the day before OV. My BBT was running 96-97 before OV and now it is in the 98+ range.

I'm really trying to not make myself a nervous wreck, but it's too late for that LOL

Forgot to add:
increase urination
cramping *last 4 days

Sounds promising hun. PG symptoms are very much like AF symptoms so its hard to tell but if its different from every other month then it looks good.

Are you going to test again before Af date? If you are 11dpo today then a positive test might be possible.

Good luck.

:hugs:

I want to test before AF, but I am so scared of being disappointed.

DH thinks it is too much stress- Lets hope he's wrong :D

When do most ppl get their 1st BFP ?

I got mine at 10 dpo on a clear blue digital back in June . Xx

Yes, your symptoms sound promising (especially the increased urination and dry mouth). Keep taking those temps and like Wendy said, try an HPT. If not today, then definitely by the weekend if AF doesn't show. :dust:

Symptoms sound good, and I normally dont get a BFP till 13-14dpo. good luck!.

Still haven't got the nerve to POAS
AF due tomorrow, but
symptoms still same, except no cramping
now bbs are a lil tender
last night I had wild dreams (heard this might be a sign?)
woke very hungry at 1:30 am (I never do this) wanted a BLT (which I seldom eat) LOL forced myself back to sleep after peeing for the 3rd time since going to bed at 8:30

This is the first cycle I charted BBT, FF says my coverline is 97.1 and I am still above that, 97.8 today. I started a couple days after my AF left.

For those charting BBT, how long did it take to establish an accurate coverline?

I know I should just POAS, but so nervous. We want this so bad, and I don't want to be disappointed again. I hope my brain isn't playing tricks on me.

hope this is your month, FX'd! let us know if you test!

if its not I would suggest to NOT symptom spot next month....pregnancy and period symptoms are practically the same. I dont believe there is any symptom that can tell you that you are definitely pregnant. I symptom spotted my first 3 months and had many 'never had before' symptoms but wasnt pregnant.

Thanks for being brutally honest. I don't know why I do this to myself.
If AF doesn't show today or tomorrow, I'll worry then.

I hope AF stays away today for you hun. Will you test today?

:hugs:

fingers crossed for you chicki , all the babydust in the world for you xxxx:hugs:

I did test and BFN

Did a little research and all my symptoms were real, but not because of PG.

This was the first cycle I tried Fertilaid for Women, thought I need a lil boost cuz of my age (almost 38)...........OMG it has screwed up my hormones something awful. I only took it for 3 weeks and only about 1/2 dosage per day. I am praying now to get my cycle back somewhat regular. From what I read, I probably won't see AF for a while. If anyone is considering this "natural" supplement, please research it. I read a few reviews before buying it, and they said "no side effects"....my a$$

I have no idea how long it will take me to get normal, hopefully a cycle or 2. Gonna go back to my MegaFoods womens Multi and use OPK.

Supplements can be the root of all evil; don't even get me started on evening primrose oil.

Take what works for you and age doesn't mean you have to go sucking down more pills; don't do it unless you have a valid reason bc all you get out of it is toxic piss, lol.

Fx'd!

I bought the fertilaid and Brooke advised me not to take it as I have a hospital apt in two weeks and didn't want to mess anything up ,thank goodness I didnt take it ,:hugs::hugs:Thanks for letting us know Hun and good luck for your next cycle if af arrives ,:hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs:

Info I found, seems to suggest that it is the Red Clover herbal that is the culprit.

Personally, I think it is a combination effect of everything. I'm guessing my hormones weren't as off as I thought, although I am sure they are now.

I won't be taking ANYTHING else, unless prescribed by a Dr.

I feel stupid, but I think I had hit the mode where I was willing try anything. I LOVE LOVE LOVE my furry ppl, but they aren't the same :(

Info I found, seems to suggest that it is the Red Clover herbal that is the culprit.

Personally, I think it is a combination effect of everything. I'm guessing my hormones weren't as off as I thought, although I am sure they are now.

I won't be taking ANYTHING else, unless prescribed by a Dr.

I feel stupid, but I think I had hit the mode where I was willing try anything. I LOVE LOVE LOVE my furry ppl, but they aren't the same :(

Don't feel stupid Hun :hugs:We have all done it and will try anything for a l.o,put it behind you ,wishing you all the best lovely,:hugs::hugs::hugs:

Been there, done that! Lol

There is this misnomer out there that 'natural' products cannot be harmful; I think the opposite is true bc they are not as well regulated as drugs, so there is no way to really know how one will be affected by them.

Hi,

Just wondering if anyone has used Fertilaid (took it for 3 weeks), and if it made them late. The :witch: should have been here on Thursday and all test are :bfn:

boobs are a little sore (barely) and I am GROUCHY as heck, so that is normal for me before :witch: but I am never this late.... so I am sure Fertilaid has changed my cycle.

I just want to start over, see the :witch: and move on to next month

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->