Could it happen??

Blondiemommy

Reaction score
My last period was March 3-6th. We have been TTC for 3 months now with me off my birth control! My last 2 cycles were 28 days on the dot, they were normal but sadly, even with all the baby dancing, we still ended up with a :bfn: every time and a visit from AF. I was supposed to start my period on March 31st and am now 4 days late :shrug:
Im so confused because ive taken 3 pregnancy tests and they all show up as BFN. Could i still be pregnant and maybe i just ovulated late? Any advice is welcome! Thank you in advance <3<3

My last period was March 3-6th. We have been TTC for 3 months now with me off my birth control! My last 2 cycles were 28 days on the dot, they were normal but sadly, even with all the baby dancing, we still ended up with a :bfn: every time and a visit from AF. I was supposed to start my period on March 31st and am now 4 days late :shrug:
Im so confused because ive taken 3 pregnancy tests and they all show up as BFN. Could i still be pregnant and maybe i just ovulated late? Any advice is welcome! Thank you in advance <3<3

I don't know much about birth control as I haven't been on it myself for 8+ years, but I have heard that coming off it, it could take a couple months for your body to regulate to a natural cycle again. So its possible that the first 2 months of 28 days is not going to be your 'normal' cycle and maybe this month its a few days longer and will be more accurate going forward. Again, I don't know for sure, you could also try google something along those lines maybe? Good luck to you!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sylvi.H.
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->