Could it have been???

RainbowDrop_x

Reaction score
So.. Me and my OH went over to MK today.. From where we lives its about a 45 minute drive.. And whilst my OH was driving I had a funny feeling in my tummy.. I've had the odd few times where I THINK I've felt flutters but could never really say defiantly as the feelings were so similar to wind :blush:... But this was different... Some people describe it as a tapping feeling but this felt more like a poking feeling.. It was only about 6 pokes and they weren't like poke poke poke poke poke poke.. It was more like poke.... Poke.... Poke.... Poke etc et. About 5 or 6 times..It was really low down like bellow my belly button.. It hasn't happened since but could this have been baby or is just wishful thinking again???

thats how mine felt to start with and i was 15 weeks so id say it was. :) xxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Woop Woop :happydance:.. I'll try not to get my hopes though lol.. Don't wanna be disappointed lol x

you wont be, now youve felt em once theyre kinda non stop now i get proper good wallops now :) xxxxxxxx

Sounds like what I've been feeling for the last week and a half, and we're the same date aren't we?

Sounds like baby to me.

Yep thats baby! But just remember, at your stage, you may not feel it every day or that often

Sounds like what I've been feeling for the last week and a half, and we're the same date aren't we?

I'm due 16th of may 2010... Is that the date you're due?? I think it is but your sig says 2009 so my baby brain has got me confused lol xxx

Oooh I hope it is baby as thats the kinda feeling i've been having over the last week or so lol!!! keep convincing myself it's not but it's been getting more distinctive over the past few days :happydance:

Oh and I'm due the 16th May also :thumbup:

Probably is the baby; lucky you! I thought I felt something at 15+4 but have had nothing since.

Lazy baby!!

I'm due 16th of may 2010... Is that the date you're due?? I think it is but your sig says 2009 so my baby brain has got me confused lol xxx

Oops, must go fix that... My baby brain, not yours!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->