Could it just be luck

Abbys_Mummy

Reaction score
My little girl slept through yesterday night and only woke once last night i feel really lucky surely it wont stay like this will it?

Honestly it was probably just luck or she was extra sleepy. There were a few odd days at first when Erica would sleep through, and even now she doesn't do it. Sorry! It will come tho, dont worry!

oh well i enjoyed the sleep so i wont complain i`ll juste nojoy those moments when they happen

My sisters little one never got a night feed!!!! lucky her:happydance: in hospital the midwives woke him the first night but he would not take the bottle just wanted to sleep so from there on he was left and that was it no night feeds ever, so you never know, fingers crossed xx :hug:

:happydance: My little girl never slept through until she was 5 months :)

My LO slept through last night too only waking up once for a feed. Probably just luck though :(

Sam slept all night on his second night at home - he'd been up every 2 hours the first night so we thought it was just luck but he's still doing it after 4 months :D

Hope she keeps doing it for you! x

So was it just luck...? Hope you had another good nights sleep xx

Did she feed for you when she woke?
My mum says I always slept through the night.
But when my baby was little, we weren't allowed to let him sleep through the night without at least 1 feed.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->