Could my dates be wrong?

MummyM86

Reaction score
So I'm super excited to have got my BFP but a few things are making me wonder if I might be up to a month out?!

• the test line on my frer was very thick and dark. It also came up within about 20 seconds rather than the recommended 3 minutes
  • my symptoms have started waaay early. with DD my sickness etc didn't start until I was at least 6-8 weeks
  • my last period was early, super light and super quick. Also no cramps

Could I possibly have been pregnant for a month more than I thought because of my period?

Is there anyway I can tell before a scan? I don't want it to be too late to have the scan because I got my dates wrong!

CB with conception indicator? If you get a 3+ you could always tell your Dr that you aren't sure if you last period wasn't an implantation bleed and ask him for betas or a scan?

I'm having the same sickness and weird feeling but I can't be I just think I'm driving myself mad lol

wouldn't have thought so, with my eldest the period before him was lighter then usually and 2 days shorter,
with my 2nd the period before was 1 day shorter and MS started at 3 weeks.
with this one my last period was lighter then usual and again 2 days shorter.
I was pretty bang on with my dates for my last two.
this one i'm not sure about as my cycles are longer and I didn't get a positive till I was almost a week late.

I did think about the CB but wondered if I might just be being silly. they're so expensive lol.

Tricks, its weird isn't it lol, i don't know if I just know what symptoms I should be having so am bringing them on a bit more. Also, slightly off topic...my lil girl is called Isabelle Rose too:thumbup:!

You could be, but I will say that with my daughter the test line was way darker than the control and came up as the urine was passing over the window. (I've actually never had to wait the 3 minutes as the positive shows up right away) The test line was so dark I even googled to see if the FRERs had changed around the test/control lines. My ms started by beginning of week 4.

When I had my hcg tested it was quite high for how early I was, but a scan a week later confirmed that I had my dates right. Some women just have high hcg which would account for the test line darkness and the early ms. Good luck!

The line coming up really dark really fast is no for sure indication of being already a month further along than you are. The reason why many people get faint lines is because they are testing so early and the hcg hasnt built up a ton at that point. I was 5 days late for af when i tested and it came up super dark even before the dye went all the way across the screen. I was correct with dates. As for symptoms each pregnancy can be different and you may get symptoms earlier or later than other pregnancies you have had. Chances are you are probably pretty close on dates.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->