Could really do with a Bump Buddy :)

i don't think it shows up in their feed...at least it didn't on my friend's feeds...could be my security settings but i didn't want anything posted about my pregnancy either

oooh ill have a look at my settings on facebook to double check as I would really like to join but I don't want people knowing on facebook as only close family and friends know yet

yea you can view your profile from other's view...or i can ask my husband if he saw my joining in his news feed since he has access to see anything i do that i don't block from everyone

Hmm ...im thinking of taking up ante natal yoga, would you think of doing something like that?! Its meant to be great preparation of labour. I think im just going to do it to meet other pregnant women though!! Im the first of all my friends to have a baby so the only person I have to talk to about all things pregnancy related is my mam!!hehe

O since 19weeks?! id say i only really started feeling her at 21/22 weeks, she has her quiet days to...which scare the hell out of me!!xxx

You should do it! I havent really haven't thought about taking up any antenatal classes to be honest. I would like to join a parenting mums & babies club once LO is here as my SIL joined one last year after she had my nephew and she said its really good they meet up for coffee/shopping/plan days out/lunch ect.... sounds like fun and you get to meet new people and talk about your kids so i will defo look into joining one! wounder if people on baby and bump arrange things like that for your local area? hmm be interesting to see if they do :thumbup:

I don't really talk to anyone apart from girls on baby and bump about my pregnancy most my friends have either moved on with there lives or have kids of there own and settled down and become distant which is sad as it would be lovely to chat to someone about my pregnancy at the moment my poor OH hears all the moans about pregnancy he could do with a break :haha:

yeah 19 weeks i felt him kicking really strong i was so shocked because i wasn't expecting it coz i'm not slim i was around size 10-12 pre pregnancy but since finding out i was expecting i have put loads of weight on i just cant stop eating :cry: and because i now have an extra layer of fat on my belly i thought it would take longer to feel anything and it would cushion the kicks but i was happily surprised to feel him at 19 weeks :cloud9:

He does scear the living day out of me when he goes quiet i don't like it one bit and i panick and start to have a cry about it then he will give me a kick and i'm like trust you to kick me now after i have been worrying most of the day :dohh:

wow i write to much lol! How old are you and where abouts in the UK are you?xxx

oh can i be a bump buddy i am due 13th april with my first x

Yey ladies :D SnowWhite90 and nlz2468 ive added you to my signature as my official bump buddies haha :D *feels like she belongs* haha xx

Hmm ...im thinking of taking up ante natal yoga, would you think of doing something like that?! Its meant to be great preparation of labour. I think im just going to do it to meet other pregnant women though!! Im the first of all my friends to have a baby so the only person I have to talk to about all things pregnancy related is my mam!!hehe

O since 19weeks?! id say i only really started feeling her at 21/22 weeks, she has her quiet days to...which scare the hell out of me!!xxx

You should do it! I havent really haven't thought about taking up any antenatal classes to be honest. I would like to join a parenting mums & babies club once LO is here as my SIL joined one last year after she had my nephew and she said its really good they meet up for coffee/shopping/plan days out/lunch ect.... sounds like fun and you get to meet new people and talk about your kids so i will defo look into joining one! wounder if people on baby and bump arrange things like that for your local area? hmm be interesting to see if they do :thumbup:

I don't really talk to anyone apart from girls on baby and bump about my pregnancy most my friends have either moved on with there lives or have kids of there own and settled down and become distant which is sad as it would be lovely to chat to someone about my pregnancy at the moment my poor OH hears all the moans about pregnancy he could do with a break :haha:

yeah 19 weeks i felt him kicking really strong i was so shocked because i wasn't expecting it coz i'm not slim i was around size 10-12 pre pregnancy but since finding out i was expecting i have put loads of weight on i just cant stop eating :cry: and because i now have an extra layer of fat on my belly i thought it would take longer to feel anything and it would cushion the kicks but i was happily surprised to feel him at 19 weeks :cloud9:

He does scear the living day out of me when he goes quiet i don't like it one bit and i panick and start to have a cry about it then he will give me a kick and i'm like trust you to kick me now after i have been worrying most of the day :dohh:

wow i write to much lol! How old are you and where abouts in the UK are you?xxx
Thats a really god idea, the mother and baby group :) I must look into that 2!Oh it would be brilliant if someone arranged one from baby and bump, so far i've met very little irish people though :shrug:

Know what you mean hun, its sad when people drift apart but thats life :cry: My OH is my best friend, i'd be so lonely without him!! haha
Speaking of people drifting apart, a really old friend is coming to up for tea later...must have a super quick hoover of the place and tidy up!! Don't want her thinking me and OH live like a pair of animals :haha::haha:

Hehe ah the babies are constantly keeping us on our toes!! Im dreading when we have to kick count ...i'll stress myself out so goddam much!!

O im 21, wbu?!
xxxxx

Thats a really god idea, the mother and baby group :) I must look into that 2!Oh it would be brilliant if someone arranged one from baby and bump, so far i've met very little irish people though :shrug:

Know what you mean hun, its sad when people drift apart but thats life :cry: My OH is my best friend, i'd be so lonely without him!! haha
Speaking of people drifting apart, a really old friend is coming to up for tea later...must have a super quick hoover of the place and tidy up!! Don't want her thinking me and OH live like a pair of animals :haha::haha:

Hehe ah the babies are constantly keeping us on our toes!! Im dreading when we have to kick count ...i'll stress myself out so goddam much!!

O im 21, wbu?!
xxxxx

Yes would be a good idea wouldn't it. I'm dreading the kick count aswell! I'm 24 hun xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->