Could really do with advice!

heykitty

Reaction score
Hi ladies,

My husband and I have been TTC for 8 months now and so I have a very clear idea of my normal cycles and when I ovulate. However, there have been 2 months out of those eight which have concerned me and was wondering if any of you have had similar experiences?

I have a pretty regular 28 day cycle and normally AF appears suddenly and in full flow. However, last month I started spotting at day 26- little pin pricks of brown blood after going to the toilet and nothing else except the odd bit of brown cm. On day 30 I was woken by the most excruciating period pain. It was horrendous, so much so I couldn't stand up (I was literally on my hands and knees and panting to try to ease the pain)? I was also really physically sick. My husband was so concerned that he was ready to take me to A&E. This lasted for 2 hours but there no sign of any blood. After 2 hours the awful pain disappeared as quickly as it had arrived. I kept checking throughout the day to see if my period had started but there was no sign. It wasn't until 24 hours later that AF arrived in full flow but only lasted for a day.

This has only happened once before in March. I'm concerned that we are able to fertilise the egg but for whatever reason, I'm not able to keep it. Going to see the doctor tomorrow but would be great to hear from anyone who experienced something similar. Both hubby and I are 33 and I'm also starting to worry that we've left it too late to start trying if there is a problem.

Thanks for reading this.

I didn't want to R&R, but I don't know hun. Could have been a number of things. I am 35 DH and I have been try to conceive for 18 months with one MC last Oct. I feel your pain, your doctor will be at least able to clarify a few things with you, take a few test and maybe put your mind at ease.

Thanks honey. Yeah, will see what dr says. In some ways I feel quite relieved that I've decided to go to the dr's as it's out of my hands now and can relax. Each month I've been really conscious that I was doing everything right and the right time. This recent episode has made think that maybe there's nothing else I can do and when/ if it's meant to be, it will happen.

Will keep my fingers crossed for you. Xx

Thanks honey. Yeah, will see what dr says. In some ways I feel quite relieved that I've decided to go to the dr's as it's out of my hands now and can relax. Each month I've been really conscious that I was doing everything right and the right time. This recent episode has made think that maybe there's nothing else I can do and when/ if it's meant to be, it will happen.

Will keep my fingers crossed for you. Xx

Thanks let me know how it goes at the Dr appointment. :flower:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sylvi.H.
Back