Could saliva be the reason for me for not getting pregnant ?

Ya will go for that when we decide to TTC. Now NTNP, trying to avoid saliva and get the natural lubrication. Sorry for tmi but I don't use tampons because I am scared to put it inside. I guess I have to use the applicator the same way as tampons. I am scared to do that. lol.

I've saw today there's a lubricant called conceive plus fertility lube it's amazon and it says it helps sperm last abit longer and has excellent reviews xxx

salivia kills sperm so it is a no no x

I'm sure it does, however when you first go to the doc for infertility they ask how long you've been trying, how frequent you have sex, if you chart or track ovulation, etc. never been asked if you spit on it for lube.

Seems like it's a far-fetched fact that only concerns people who have legitimate TTC problems and usually it turns out that their problem is a physical body problem (low sperm count, low progesterone, blocked tube, etc) rather than what kind of lube they were using.

I've never heard anybody say "we were TTC for 2 years and all of a sudden when he didn't go down/use salivia I magically got pregnant!"

oneKnight: I am doing opk this cycle. Hoping for a positive opk today. Hope I get my natural lubrication and BD. Will invest sometime in fore playing. :) That's the way I get all lubrication and BD is just great. Thanks for replying

Use a lubricant like Pre-Seed. It is great and sperm-friendly, unlike most others out there that contain spermacide.

I think I don't need it there near cervix as I get ewcm each cycle. I just need it to get rid of dryness before BD. Is it ok to apply with hands directly to the area ??? I don't like to use that applicator inside. Would pre seed work its charm when applied by hand and not using applicator ?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->