could this be implantation bleeding or WTH is it. TMI PIC INCLUDED

Tink1o5

Mom of 3
Reaction score
Ok so yesterday morning ( friday morning) i woke up with really bad cramps that faded away by 1pm.
Then just now at 5:20pm Saturday i went to the bathroom and found this in the toilet. I know its GROSS that i got it out of there lol but i had to find out what you ladies think. I could be anyways from 7-10 DPO . When i wiped after seeing this in the toilet there was NO pink or red or anything. So i checked my cervix and there is no blood or anything around my cervix either???? WTH is this?

Attachments

• 20141213_171640.jpg
    20141213_171640.jpg
    17.9 KB · Views: 15
Really hard to say. I got some pink spotting at 4.5 weeks with first baby but it was literally a few pink dots on tissue and then some brown on knickers a week later. I think it could be implantation if you've had nothing since- I think more likely than not! good luck!

Thanks lilllian! Yea, that is literally all, no spotting or anything before or after that.

Thanks lilllian! Yea, that is literally all, no spotting or anything before or after that.

Sounds very promising for you!!

I am 7dpo, so I will test on Tuesday, but may crack and do one tomorrow evening - so hard waiting! :thumbup:

It really is. Last cycle i was HORRIBLE! I was testing since 5dpo :haha:
I will be testing on Tuesday. AF is due Saturday.

i had this with both my sons around 5-6weeks, the midwife said it was a PV bleed. but said it is perfectly normal. if you have had no spotting then it is more than likely an implantation bleed xx good luck

Thanks Beckie! I caved and tested this morning though and :bfn: ... AF is due this Saturday.

With my first, I had brown spotting 6-7DPO. I only knew because I was checking cervix and it was on my fingers after the check. I took it as implantation at the suggestion of others and stopped checking cervix after that. 9 months later I had my daughter. Good luck!!

Tink, I had a similar experience this morning. Spot when wiping. Light cramping. I'm 8ish DPO, period expected on Sunday or Monday. If today truly was implantation bleeding it takes about 5ish days after that to be reasonable to test. Arrrgh. Need to make myself wait to test closer to the weekend. You should retest too closer to that time!

thanks MissDoc. FX for both of us! Let me know how your test turns out

I caved and tested despite knowing that it takes a minimum of 5 days post implantation (if that was implantation) to even be possible to measure in urine, so of course I got a BFN. I was just impatient. :dohh:

I'll keep my fingers crossed for you!

MissDoc, I didnt know it takes a minimum of 5 days!? I was reading all over the place of women who got there :bfp: 2 days after IB.
So i tested with a 3 hour hold at 1am this morning and got :bfn: !

Oooo does that mean im still in??
FX for you to hun !

Sorry you got a bfn, but you're not out yet :)

Tink-- Yep, I think you're still in! I've been scouring info on IB, and reputable sources say that HCG isn't really being produced until after implantation. It takes 2-3 days to show up in the blood, and twice that to be present in detectable levels in urine. It's actually super abnormal for people to get a BFP within 2 days of implantation as in the typical woman it doesn't increase enough to be detectable that quickly, but it does happen sometimes for some women it seems. But I've been reading that DP implantation is more accurate for predicting when testing is viable than DPO, but most people don't really know when they had implantation.

I've stopped spotting, but I'm still having crampy feelings and I'm thinking it's probably stupid AF on it's way. Just gotta wait though. Bleh!

I hope not MissDoc! That :witch: needs to stay away. I havent really had any symptoms really. Way early on i had nausea that was keeping me awake at night for 3 nights in a row..then BAM it was gone and havent had it since. I also the day before i had what i suspect to be IB i had HORRID cramps. Then the Day after the suspected IB i had horrible lower back pain for 2 days..then that disappeared too. Today i've been feeling kinda "off" and dizzy a bit, but thats it. :( I feel like since im not having crazy symptoms im out...although some nights my gut would swear on anything that i was pregnant ( no idea why, just a gut feeling SOME nights)

When are you expected AF???

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->