could this be implantation bleeding or WTH is it. TMI PIC INCLUDED

Well I will keep my fingers crossed tightly that those odd symptoms are signs of PG!

I think I'm now out. :-( Today is Cycle Day 26 for me, and when I checked my cervix this morning it was low, firm, and open, and I had dark red clot (not like IB, more like period symptom) and the telltale cramping. I suspect AF will show later today or more likely, tomorrow. But I can feel her coming. My cycles range from 25 days to 30 days, so it's hard to predict when exactly AF is going to come until she's almost here (like now).

I'm a bit bummed because the symptoms I had fit IB EXACTLY, so I'm kind of annoyed. LOL. But that's okay. It'll give me another cycle to focus on getting even healthier, and I'll start temping and OPKing as well to get a much better idea of exactly when I O.

Well I will keep my fingers crossed tightly that those odd symptoms are signs of PG!

I think I'm now out. :-( Today is Cycle Day 26 for me, and when I checked my cervix this morning it was low, firm, and open, and I had dark red clot (not like IB, more like period symptom) and the telltale cramping. I suspect AF will show later today or more likely, tomorrow. But I can feel her coming. My cycles range from 25 days to 30 days, so it's hard to predict when exactly AF is going to come until she's almost here (like now).

I'm a bit bummed because the symptoms I had fit IB EXACTLY, so I'm kind of annoyed. LOL. But that's okay. It'll give me another cycle to focus on getting even healthier, and I'll start temping and OPKing as well to get a much better idea of exactly when I O.

I LOVE your positivity MissDoc. Strong girl :)

aww no missdoc! Sorry hun :hugs: FX for you next cycle.

I to am having AF cramps but VERY dull and not constant. I didnt check my cervix this morning :doh: im usually good at that. I feel slightly queasy (wouldnt call it nauseous yet) and have REALLY bad lower back pain today. Im due in 2 days. Im trying not to test until Monday. Which would make me 2 days late IF the :witch: doesnt arrive.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->