Could this be it finally?

growlil1

Reaction score
Hello everyone!
It's been some time since the last time I've made a post. I have a 6 year old son and have been trying to give him a little brother or sister for awhile now. I have PCOS so it's been a struggle. I've had 2 miscarriages after my son but refuse to give up hope.
I have very irregular cycles so it's very hard to keep track of when to expect my period. Especially since I quit checking my temp every morning and decided to just let things happen. I was on Metformin 1000mg twice a day and stopped that a couple months ago. My periods have become more closely together...about a month and a half apart now.
I can tell when AF is about a week from starting because my nipples get so sore. September was my last period and for the first time only one nipple was sore. Well about 3 weeks ago it started off that only my left nipple was sore again which only lasted a few days and both have been sore since.
3 weeks of sore nipples, I'm more tired than usual, hot flashes, and now nausea. I have yet to take a test because of so many negatives in the past. Plus, yesterday I started spotting that only lasted about 5 hours and now its gone along with cramps last night going to bed. Don't know what to think of that. I know I need to just woman up and take a test to know for sure but what do you ladies think?

I would take a test. Sending baby dust your way. Keep us updated.

I’ve been trying to conceive for a few years now and I totally understand how stressful and depressed it feels after having a negative test result when I thought I might be pregnant with all possible pregnancy signs. I did the test anyway after every cycle and suspicions. It’ll at least give me an answer to all my suspicions.
I think 3 weeks of sore nipples is quite unusual. I usually only experienced slightly more than a week of sore nipples until my period starts again.
Give it a test and best of luck to you. ��

Figured you were right that I should test because not knowing either way could be just as rough as getting negative results one after another and OMG... The test line came up so quick and is actually darker than the control line. I'm still in shock. Wish I wouldn't have waited so long to test now. Thank you for your kind words ladies. Thank you thank you thank you!

Figured you were right that I should test because not knowing either way could be just as rough as getting negative results one after another and OMG... The test line came up so quick and is actually darker than the control line. I'm still in shock. Wish I wouldn't have waited so long to test now. Thank you for your kind words ladies. Thank you thank you thank you!

Congratulations!!!

How lovely to hear you got your bfp congratulations to you

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"