Could this be positive?! Confused!!

babygirlhall

Mummy to Josh and Maisie
Reaction score
Hey girls :thumbup:
I have NEVER had a positive opk, the first picture is of the one i took this morning and the second i took 5hrs later! Was sure i was Oing cos been having alot of pains etc, do you think the first one is positve? Its darker than i have ever had before :shrug: Really confused? How can it be so much lighter after 5hrs?! I have only had one af since stopping the bcp and that was 37days ago, no af yet and bfn :growlmad:
What do u think? :wacko:

Attachments

• Picture 1.jpg
    Picture 1.jpg
    83.4 KB · Views: 48
  • Picture 2.jpg
    Picture 2.jpg
    87.9 KB · Views: 40
Hmmm I don't know , I would be interested to see what others have to say. Mine turn lighter with time as well! However, that first one looks positive to me, and I would say that's the line to go with. Get busy :sex: and good luck!

anyone help? i took a (firstvue) test this morning and there is a very faint line ,my perods hav always been mixed up as been on implant so cant rely on wen im due but this is the longest iv not had period for ,realy hoping its a positive but can the second line appear atol if ur not pregnant??? :/ x

I have NEVER had a positive opk, the first picture is of the one i took this morning and the second i took 5hrs later! Was sure i was Oing cos been having alot of pains etc, do you think the first one is positve? Its darker than i have ever had before :shrug: Really confused? How can it be so much lighter after 5hrs?! I have only had one af since stopping the bcp and that was 37days ago, no af yet and bfn :growlmad:

i,d say both pregnant results!! xx that first one darker as u done it earlier as there more hcg in ur urine in morning pee :happydance:

who are Jenny and Gail?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"