could this be the beggining?

My oh came home from work at 6.30am and woke me up and I needed the toilet so I went without thinking still half asleep. So I did the test next time I went to the toilet. I've got 1 ic left that I'll use later on. I feel shocking today I've got a sore throat and a bad chest :(

best wishes! I had a severe cold and sore throat when I found out I was! I was so sick.

Thanks ladies for all your help. This is my last ic, nothing different from yesterday's so I don't think there is anything there other than evaps or ghost lines where the test line is. Af is due today or tomorrow so I think I'm out now

Screenshot_2016-03-19-15-25-17.jpg

13dpo. Brought some cheap tests that were 2 for £1 from Asda. They are called clear response and they say you can test from the day after your missed period so they can't be very sensitive they must be at least 50miu but it doesn't say and I can't find no info on it online. I think I can see something faint but it looks too close to the centre, I'm not sure where the line is supposed to be. Can anyone else see it? Af is due today or tomorrow at the latest

Screenshot_2016-03-20-13-23-13.jpg

I'm not sure about that last one but I do see something on all the others. Ic's were crap for me. Even when I was getting a clear line on other tests, ic's showed almost nothing.

How about this one? I changed the colour of the pic to blue wash

20160320_134735.jpg

I turned the brightness up on my phone and I may see something crazy faint.

Lol hoping the tests sensitivity is just too high

I took the other test, thought I could see a line in the same place as the last one so cracked the case open and these are the pics. Ignore the slanted indent line it was already there!

Screenshot_2016-03-20-16-26-28.jpg

Screenshot_2016-03-20-16-26-00.jpg

I dont see anything on the new tests. 2 for 1pound amazing value.
Tests ao expensive here

Yeah they are cheap but not very sensitive! I like the ics, can get 30 for £2.59!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lynnedm78
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->