Could this be the start of a bfp? FINAL UPDATE

I k ow it's not a blazing g positive yet, but those last frer you posted are defo less squinty than the previous tests. First time I didn't have to enlarge pics to see.

Thank you crazy ... But I'm losing hope!! I think they should be darker than they are :( xx

Well hopefully tomorrow they will be... I know it is easy to lose hope, but sometimes people don't even have any line at all at your stage so its not over at all. Let's wait and see what your next tests bring :)

I agree. It is darker and when hcg is so low it does take a few days to climb for some. I understand your hesitancy to believe it's ok especially when you see others tests blazing at this stage. Fx'd it's a low start and tomorrow a nice visible line appears.

Just an update ... I've just done another test and at the same time checked my cervix and there was loads of discharge which streaked with blood?? This isn't normal for my AF which isn't due for another 2 days .. Is 12dpo too late for IB?? I'll post a picture I hope it's not tmi xx

Some people get ib well after af is due. Totally normal and hopefully a really good sign!!
Any symptoms?

Got a few symptoms ... Ive been being sick on n off for last few days (waves of sickness worse when I haven't eaten) also congested for the past week and I'm really bloated. My nipples are sore but that's normal for AF too xx

How sure are you on your dates? If you're positive that you're 12 dpo, it could go either way. I'm on my phone so I can't see much on the FRER but I see a line on the CB!

Just a quick update this morning no sign of any more blood ... I'm going to test again tomorrow and see what happens .... Boobs are very sore this morning and I've got low back ache ... Feel like AF is coming but who knows xx

Just a quick update this morning no sign of any more blood ... I'm going to test again tomorrow and see what happens .... Boobs are very sore this morning and I've got low back ache ... Feel like AF is coming but who knows xx

I put off testing until I was 3 days late because it felt just like my period was going to start any moment. I'm now 10.5 weeks

Frer test not looking any different this morning and still no AF ... 14dpo today my tests should be dark by now I'm sure :( ... I'm tired and just want an answer / it's such a rollercoaster of emotions xx

Just an update I have started bleeding more heavily tonight ... Bright red blood and horrible cramps so it's all over. I don't really know how to explain it but to be honest I didn't have a great feeling when the tests seemed to get lighter instead of darker. Anyway onto the next cycle ... And hopefully my baby no 3... Thank you all for your support I'll be back in a few weeks hopefully with dark not squinty lines .. Good luck all xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
queenmom14
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->