Could use your input Ladies....

Cewsbaby

Mom of 2 boys! Hoping for a 3rd
Reaction score
Ok, so here goes...

I had sex about 4-5 days before my period and ended up completely missing it. I didnt think too much on it at the time because this is not the first time this has happened. I then went on vacation where I had the worst upset stomach for the entire trip... I am talking loose BM. Sorry if that it TMI. I am now almost 2 weeks late ( I should have started around the 5th ) and I did take a PT 2 days ago and it was negative. Now what has me concerned or maybe even hopeful is that yesterday afternoon I had a little light pink bleeding when I wiped. I put in a tampon and later there was a small dot of pink and some brown. This morning the same thing and now nothing. I did have a small bit of tenderness in my nipples and some cramping ( I thought that may have had to do with the stomach issues ) and today its gone.

Now my question is could I be pregnant ( If so I would be maybe be a little over 2 weeks ) but being that it was so close to my period I am just not sure that this is possible. I have never bleed like this but it also seems unlikely that this could have been implantation bleeding. I just figured it was a very late period but it just stopped.

So ladies, has something like this happened to you before? We have been TTC for a long time ( 5-6 years ) and there is some medical issue on his side so I dont want to hope and have my dreams dashed again.

are your cycles usually very regular?
It could be possible that you o later then normal and therefore your period would be pushed back.
I would try to abstain from further using tampons in case you are pregnant. Maybe wait a couple more days and try testing again? if still nothing ask dr for a blood test?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sylvi.H.
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->