Could you have a peak at this idea for me please :) Pics added post #7 and 27

I know I would hate for a child to be endangered due to carelessness.

Getting everything tested for safety would cost me an arm and a leg... hense why it's falling at the first hurdle.

I do apprechiate all your advise :flow:

I used to make and sell dolls, little felt animals and other animal toys from a Facebook page but like creative says recently it's become a lot more strict so now I just make for family and friends. One of my friends still makes dolls and she has made a nice bit of money from them. Last Christmas she earned around £2000!

She now has to buy her fabrics from CE registered sellers, she had to self test one of her dolls by setting fire to it to check in smoulders and doesn't go up in flames. There is a CE support page on FB for toy makers which will have a lot more info from fellow makers.

They're really cool, I'd definitely buy them for my LO (when she's here and old enough). Don't just give up on the idea, if you want it enough you can make it work:flower:

They're really cool, I'd definitely buy them for my LO (when she's here and old enough). Don't just give up on the idea, if you want it enough you can make it work:flower:

I so want it to work. I enjoy making them and would love to have my own mini business. I think I just need to get my head around it all and then im halfway there. Its all just daunting, but the satisfaction at the end would be amazing... I'm gonna keep going :)

I think that they're lovely, and would definitely be interested for when LO was older...I think that they are much much nicer than the plastic ones that are so common.

I hope that you can find a way to make it work for you.

I hope you make it work as well, because I would love to purchase some whenever I have my future LO :flower:

So I found some pics of the crisps id taken on my phone, and found a pic of the mushrooms outside of the bag.

Attachments

• WP_000190.jpg
    WP_000190.jpg
    21.7 KB · Views: 15
  • WP_000173.jpg
    WP_000173.jpg
    19.2 KB · Views: 12
Their amazing. Ive never seen anything like them before i would deffo buy them for my LO's play kitchen. Love them!
x

i woyld definately buy these! they are so cute and unique! do something with your talent:)

They are so, so lovely Hun. To be honest I've never seen anything like that before and would definitely buy them for Alfies play kitchen much more sustainable than the crappy plastic ones that get squashed within an hour of play and they look gorgeous. Good luck with everything and if you set it all up post us all a link :thumbup: xx

Yes I will definately post the link! I am getting there with it all slwoly but surely. I have created a blog, so I will link that. It will track the progress of starting up the business and then once business is in full bloom (fingers crossed) then it will run along side it... showing sneak peaks, potential new idea etc.

I am really excited for this!

link for my blog: https://amarasmarket.blogspot.co.uk/

great blog. you need to get a followers badge on. so that people can read it on their blogger dashbouard and keep up with your journey.

Go to dashboard
select add gadget
select add followers button.
click save

great blog. you need to get a followers badge on. so that people can read it on their blogger dashbouard and keep up with your journey.

Go to dashboard
select add gadget
click save

Thank you for that... it's all set up now :)

Now to wait for the followers... :thumbup:

Go to dashboard
select add gadget
click save

Thank you for that... it's all set up now :)

Now to wait for the followers... :thumbup:

You now have a follower!!

These are lovely I am a childminder and would love some of these when you get them done. Xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->