Could your life become a published book?

PrincessTV

Reaction score
WWW.BBC.CO.UK/MYSTORY

Would you like to win a book deal and a cash prize of £20,000?

They say everyone has a book inside them. This autumn the BBC is on the hunt for real life stories that could become best selling books…

As part of the campaign five people will win a major book deal with one of the country’s leading publishers plus a cash advance of £20,000

The campaign is called MY STORY and it’s open to anyone… you don't need to be a writer to take part.

Basically we’re looking to find true stories about ordinary people’s real lives. It doesn’t matter who you are or where you come from, all that matters is that the story is true and based on your life or your family’s life.

We're looking for true stories about anything and everything from survival, tragedy, loss and adventure to love, romance, family and reunion.

15 stories will feature in a major new five part TV series called MY STORY that will go out on primetime BBC One next year. And five of the stories from the series will be published as books.

All you have to do to take part is to go to the MY STORY website BBC.CO.UK/MYSTORY and put in a summary of your story in no more than 1500 words. That's it. You don't have to be able to write up the whole story yourself. This is not a writing competition. Someone else will write up your story if it's one of the five that are chosen to be published.

So if you've had a remarkable life or something extraordinary has happened to you or your family then let us know and you could win a publishing deal with a cash advance of £20,000.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->