Count down to christmas babies!!!!!!

Awwww, that's too bad. We have to travel really far and I was really worried that my kiddo would have his legs shut too but luckily as soon as she put the thing on my belly there it was! Haha!

:rofl:

I'm so curious about the gender that I'll try every wife's tale available! Can't find out for sure before the 20 week scan. Until now everything points out to girl (the ring on a string thing, the fact that I'm getting allergies on my skin and also I'm getting acne oO something I never had) :D I have a feeling it's a girl. But I'm probably being bias since I always wanted a little girl. I actually always thought that because I wanted a little girl so badly, I would get a boy, but now I really feel it's a girl. But I think I'll be fine either way :)

Mafi I was like that with my dd, I even googled the chinese gender calendar! I was convinced I was having a boy but as soon as I found out I was having a girl it was as if that's what I always wanted. Weird but it felt so right.

I cannot wait to see which of us predicted correctly :dance: X

Yeah, I also googled the chinese calendar and and it said "girl" too :D

Baby, I really hope (and that's what I honestly think) that the same thing happens to me if I have a little boy :flower:

I'm pretty sure it will. Even if not at first but as soon as you hold your baby in you arms boy/girl whatever will feel so right.

Man why can't it be the 1st December now :brat:

Yeah I know :)

I would be happy if it could be 14th of June (day after the 12th week) :happydance:

*Update: So i went to the doctor on Friday , I just got my blood result read and prenatal no ultrasound :( which i really wanted to get one even if i can only see a circle i still wanted to see and to make matters worst I wont get one til 16 weeks wth! That's crazy :( I'll be 4 months by then. My friend who is a ultrasound tech said I'm suppose to get one at 8 weeks for the heart , 12 weeks to check for down syndrome and 16 weeks for the weight :/ . So she told me at 8 weeks go to the e.r. and say i fell and i have cramping and a little blood they will give me a scan and I will be able to see the baby. 16 weeks is just way to long ! Maybe i would feel better if they at least checked my hormone levels

When can you find out? Here you have to have a private scan because the hospitals aren't allowed to tell you.

that's nuts.... the hospitals are allowed to tell you here.. I think by week 16 they can tell already ... even a bit earlier depending on the position of the baby.

I have no predictions. Eitherway I will find out in a few months!!!! And yes we want to find out the gender for pratical reasons... like buying baby things...

TwoLezzies, I'm sorry you aren't going to get a scan until 16 weeks. I hope you're able to get one sooner.

Sabster, I think here hospitals are too afraid of being sued for getting it wrong. I don't know. That's the only reason I can think of. We live in a tiny, tiny town and the us tech here does tell sometimes. I'm hoping she'll tell me. Haha!

Happy Easter!!

Two Lezzies- sorry about the scan. I wish there was some advice I could give!!

Ps: look what I woke up to this morning. Woahhh. :wacko::haha::happydance: :shock:

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    26.3 KB · Views: 3
I have a suggestion ladies, For those of us that will be finding out the gender , let us play a game. Let us pick one Chinese gender prediction and let us all do the test and display the prediction and when we find out from the scan then we will see how correct it was. You ladies wana play? Let me know if u are interested and we will start :happydance::happydance:

You forgot me :( lol. I'm sort of chatting in both December threads as 2 is better than one right?!

Edd is 23rd :D

And I don't want to find out the sex but boyfriend does!! He can't keep anything a secret though so he can't know!!!

I think that's a good game :) One chart I checked said girl and one said boy. Haha!

Yay for blump! (Bloat/bump :))

You forgot me :( lol. I'm sort of chatting in both December threads as 2 is better than one right?!

Edd is 23rd :D

And I don't want to find out the sex but boyfriend does!! He can't keep anything a secret though so he can't know!!!

I have added u x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->