Count down to christmas babies!!!!!!

Im not predicting anything... either way the sex has already been determined at conception... I know theres a lot of wives tales and such. i know my gramma measured my moms belly and was able to tell by the size of the belly, but I dunno other than that. LOL

If you have 2 boys already, you have 66% chance of having another boy, and 33% for a girl, so Im glad the predictor said boy!!!

Im going to ring my midwife in the morning she is going to either p herself laughing or go nuts at me

Omg how do you get free ultrasound? That's amazing!

How are everyone's symptoms? Lots of cramps today for me, and a bottomless appetite, really hate having all this chocolate lying about!! Too tempting! :haha:

Must remember to do a 'before' bump pic this time, before I start puffing up any more with bloat! :) anyone else doing pics?

I want to do pics but I've put on about a stone (it feels like) recently and I don't know if I want a reminder lol!! I have found an app that puts all your pics together into one video though.... Gonna start in a few weeks maybe.

Iv started taking pics but this is our first baby so more excitement than anything, doing one evry week and storing into my phone album :flower:

I love looking back over mine, deffo doing them again!

I'm definitely doing pictures. We did them with the first kiddo too. I didn't start until 10 weeks last time. I think I'll start about the same this time too unless things really change in the belly dept soon. Haha!

whats the app for the video making? i started doing the pic, i look SUPER bloated LOOOL.

Here are my pics: don't mind the undies!

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    29.7 KB · Views: 1
Love it!

My belly isn't flat since having my son so my pictures won't really show much right now but a bit of pudge. Haha! Although, I am 12-ish lb less than my pre-pregnancy weight from before. I don't have a muffin top anymore, but I do have a tummy :wacko: Definitely will be working on the ab muscles after this next kiddo...

My tummy isn't flat either, that's why I am taking them lying down :haha:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"