Count down to christmas babies!!!!!!

I much prefer people to call me by my name rather than my silly username. I made it a long time ago when I was beyond scared to get pregnant and have a baby. Haha!

I'm Mindy, from Newfoundland, Canada

Hey ladies, Im glad everyone is doing well. ! Katiecakes: my u/s looks the same!! LOL

I am having my next appointment on april 22, so next tuesday. I thik I will bee 8 weeks by then. Pretty happy. After the scan if everything is ok i will start looking for a B.O, Im just debating on which hospital to go to......Lasalle is closer to me and they are very pro-natural birth, but I had two bad experiences there ( with my two m/c) so Im not sure. or Royal Victoria Hospital, which is far, parking is a bitch and they are interventionist, but the doctors seem more " on the ball" and it's an english hospital... DECISIONS.....

Oh yah, My name is Sabrina and I am from Montreal, Quebec, CANADA WOOOHOOO! Go Habs GOOO!

I'm doing an early scan at 8 weeks because I can't wait until I'm 12 weeks :dohh:

I've had sore boobs (I never had them before, in my life! so it really is a new experience!), a little nausea the other day (lasted for a few hours), a serious case of pregnancy brain and some cramps. The cramps are weird at times, and yesterday were like a little prickle. It got me scared, but no blood until now, AF is 2 days late :) and I got this today (not with FMU):

Attachments

• DSCI0059.jpg
    DSCI0059.jpg
    14.6 KB · Views: 1
Btw I'm Mafalda, I live in the UK right now but I'm Portuguese :)

Mafi, congrats@ yes, sore boobs are weird. I don't have huge breasts to begin with, so its odd.
I dont have nausea either, but I have to admit that I have food aversion, like, I am hungry, but when I am about to eat it, I get grossed out.....its weird.

Ladies i will update the front page later to include the new ladies and update the name changes as well x

As for me, I am Natasha from UK x

I really can't stop eating and I think that is my only symptom. Oh and occasional cramp x

Hi! I'm Nadine from the UK :hi:. OMG tmi alert...diarrhoea has hit me hard. Second bout now in a week now. First time round I thought it was a bug but I've consulted dr google (!) and apparently it's normal - anyone else?

I've also got a really dry nose, I mean the nasal part and I feel like I'm going to have a nose bleed any minute oh and nausea. Hope everyone else is coping better!

Very different symptoms to my first pregnancy...I wonder if I'm on team :blue: anyone else got a hunch what team they're on? X

I am thinking girl but I don't know. No real, strong feelings either way, yet.

Do you plan to find out? Who is planning to find out?

I want to know as soon as we can, I hate not knowing. Haha! The earliest we can find out here is 25 weeks. We plan to book a 3d scan for the end of August. That will be a little early but dh is a teacher so we have to go before school starts again because it is 650 km away and we're going make a little trip of it. :)

Yes!!!!!! I cannot wait to find out. I'm like you, I hate not knowing! X

When can you find out? Here you have to have a private scan because the hospitals aren't allowed to tell you.

You find out at the Nhs 20 week scan at most hospitals. Last time we went for a private gender scan at 16 weeks I think (can't remember but it was earlier) and dd wouldn't cooperate, legs firmly shut!

Awwww, that's too bad. We have to travel really far and I was really worried that my kiddo would have his legs shut too but luckily as soon as she put the thing on my belly there it was! Haha!

I have three dds already and one ds my youngest dd is 21 weeks old. Everyone says you must have your hands full and my answer is if you think my hands are full you should see my heart. Im from the uk non of my kids are in school yet but I home school every day all but the 21 week old can write their name and count ect. I love my big family but still dont now how to tell dh about number 5 lol

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->