Count down to christmas babies!!!!!!

My belly popped the min I poas lol but guess it is number 5 lol

Cute bump Katie!

2ndtime, so did mine with #2! I was uncomfortable in normal clothes from 7w and in maternity jeans from 10w lol!!! Not so bad this time... Yet... :haha:

I got my first scan date! 2nd may! Only just over a week away!

I booked an app with my midwife yesterday she did laugh lol just got to keep this a secret for as long as possible oh and find and buy a house before I get toooo big I have moved house hevily pregnant with my last 2 and dont fancy it again

Here my fetal pole and my hcg was 3,000. I was suppose to go in today for another beta because of this cyst/possible baby in my Fallopian tube but i wasn't able to get the scan or hcg check because i don't have Obama care i have a different kind of insurance and they only take people with obama care so now i got to see if my stupid ass doctor can give me one even though she wont give me either one. Which i already know she wont because im "early" which makes even more sense to give one.

Attachments

• 1925335_233541503502100_434091656845328237_n.jpg
    1925335_233541503502100_434091656845328237_n.jpg
    44.9 KB · Views: 1
Oh no! I hope you're able to get a scan to follow up with whatever might be in your fallopian tube! That's no good if they won't give you one.

Awesome to see the fetal pole! My first scan with my son was just a fetal pole. :)

I had my first appt today. Since my af was irregular from bf I am going to get an early scan soon to date my pregnancy. I think I'm about 6 weeks now but I am happy to get a scan to find out for sure. First official prenatal appt on the 5th, our wedding anniversary. :happydance:

I hope you're all well :flow:

i have one more clear blue digital left and everytime (since 1-2 weeks) i get another week i take one ill be 6 weeks soon so i will take it on 6 weeks it just gives my mind ease that the baby is growing

Two- what is a fetal pole? This may be a dumb question, but can the baby be in your tube since you saw the sac in your scan? Your hcg numbers seem great!

I go in today for what was supposed to be my first ultrasound and probably more bloods. I will keep you all updated! Bbs still kill, nausea is very minimal but starting... Some back pain, lots of exhaustion. Counting the days until summer which is 2nd trimester and when I don't have work :haha:

We saw the heartbeat!!! Baby is 2 mm in size! Ahh!!! We are measuring at 5 wk 5 days and dr said it is ahead of schedule that we saw the HB!! There was also a yolk sac. So happy :)

Congratulations Katie :)

So today I went to my first appointment with the midwife and she changed my due date. It was weird because all the other due-date calculators indicated my due-date on 26th of December, but the midwife told me my due-date would be 28th of December. I do think it will change, eventually. Particularly because I think my levels are very good. I never had my levels checked (I don't think they do that here), but yesterday I took another digi (and I still was 4 weeks and 5 days) and got this :D:

Attachments

• DSCI0018.jpg
    DSCI0018.jpg
    22.1 KB · Views: 1
Yay for the 3+!!!

I am intrigued by the Ramsey theory since it is so accurate. I think they say that it matters where the placenta is, not where the baby is implanted. I don't know how to tell where the placenta is in my scan. The baby is toward the left with the yolk sac above it. I believe they say that if the placenta is forming to the right it's a boy and if the placenta is forming to the left it's a girl.
Can anyone help read my ultrasound to find where he placenta is?
It was a transvag.

Worth a shot, lol!

Hi, can I join? Expecting # 2 17 December. I have a DD who will be 2 in June. Had a mmc in November so I'm very scared at the moment.

Nice to see so many Christmas babies bring expected

Katie, to use the Ramsey theory you should have asked where was the placenta to the person that took the scan. I say this because what you see on that scan, is not necessarily a real (position wise) scan. Sometimes they just twist and change the machine's position to take the best scan they can, and you might not know if that perspective is the real one, or one that was took from a different perspective. At least this is what I read about it, that's why I plan to ask them at the moment which side the placenta is.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->