Count down to christmas babies!!!!!!

I have another scan next week so I will ask them then! I didn't find out about the theory until I got home!

I think I'll ask when I have my scan too. Hopefully they'll tell me :)

With my son I had an anterior placenta so I'm not sure if it would fit into that theory. Maybe it was more towards the right. I don't know.

I just realised I played the gender game but me and hb are firmly team yellow we found out with all the others so decided on an xmas suprise

Hi, can I join? Expecting # 2 17 December. I have a DD who will be 2 in June. Had a mmc in November so I'm very scared at the moment.

Nice to see so many Christmas babies bring expected

:hugs: welcome. I have added u to the front page x

Congratulations Katie :)

So today I went to my first appointment with the midwife and she changed my due date. It was weird because all the other due-date calculators indicated my due-date on 26th of December, but the midwife told me my due-date would be 28th of December. I do think it will change, eventually. Particularly because I think my levels are very good. I never had my levels checked (I don't think they do that here), but yesterday I took another digi (and I still was 4 weeks and 5 days) and got this :D:

:happydance::happydance: yea to 3+

As for me ladies , i got to see baby yesterday and i saw heartbeat as well :happydance::happydance:. Baby is measuring 5-6 weeks which is spot on with my ovulation date :happydance::cloud9:. Oh and look what i also got yesterday morning lol :happydance:

Attachments

• 3+.jpg
    3+.jpg
    10.5 KB · Views: 2
As for me ladies , i got to see baby yesterday and i saw heartbeat as well :happydance::happydance:. Baby is measuring 5-6 weeks which is spot on with my ovulation date :happydance::cloud9:. Oh and look what i also got yesterday morning lol :happydance:

Congratulations for the scan and the +3!!

Does anyone know how high your hCG numbers have to be in order for you to get the +3 on the clearblue?

:happydance: :happydance: yay! Congrats! Wasn't it so exciting to see that little heartbeat? My doctor said the chance of MC drops a lot once you see that. Did yours say that too?

As for me, nausea is picking up and I was so excited again to seey ticker change to sweet pea today. lol it's the little things.

Hey ladies! I have officially hit 8 weeks today Im super happy!!! Also pretty happy that i got to see the babies heartbeat on tuesday. It was an amazing experience. I hope that I can hear it next time!!!

I have the super burps today and I have been eating like a rabbid animal. Also ate a huge bagel with smoked salmon and caper and tomatoes. so good.

hope everyone is doing well!!

_* Update:

Lol sorry ladies I've been MIA. I got married yay :) lol it was nice not what i expected but it was nice :) also im almost 7 weeks yay 6 weeks and 3 days today 4 more days. heres some pictures of my wedding and belly

Attachments

• 10151338_712066478846274_7517849885552935789_n.jpg
    10151338_712066478846274_7517849885552935789_n.jpg
    25.7 KB · Views: 9
  • 10150616_234375756752008_1329250757248854045_n.jpg
    10150616_234375756752008_1329250757248854045_n.jpg
    23.5 KB · Views: 9
  • 1613913_440422006104295_5226411115542754271_n.jpg
    1613913_440422006104295_5226411115542754271_n.jpg
    26.5 KB · Views: 8
  • CAM00101.jpg
    CAM00101.jpg
    16 KB · Views: 9
Wow looks amazing twolezzies! Love beach weddings photos!

Happy 8w sabster! Time flying by! I'm also eating loads, not particularly heathy either!

Congrats on seeing the hb dream, and on the 3+ both of you!

I've not got my 3+ yet, but today's wasn't far off, it looked like a 3+ inside. Get my beta results tomorrow anyway and 6w scan on Friday!

Congrats sabaster on hitting 8 weeks.

congrats on the wedding twolezzies, beautiful pics.

Good luck with ur scan dan-o, hope everything goes well for u hun. x

Congrats to all the girls who saw their baby's heartbeat for the first time! How exciting :) :)

Congrats also, two, on your marriage! Your pics are beautiful!

Warning: Long post ahead... I need advice about registering for baby items.

(I know its early to start registering, but I am excited/crazy).

I am one of those people who tests and checks for safety of everything, so I know that registering for baby items isn't going to be as easy as walking into the store and zapping cute items with a registry gun. So I decided to start a registry on a website so I could start registering for some of the bigger, non-gender specific things after researching them (baby monitors, strollers, diaper bags, bottle warmers, baby food makers, etc.)

I AM SO OVERWHELMED AND I TOTALLY REGRET STARTING THIS PROJECT.
LOL.

It is overwhelming enough that there are 13 varieties of every single product you could purchase. But what is overwhelming me more is the fact that there are so many safety concerns to some of the products I definitely thought I Would want on my list.

Prime example: cuisinart baby food maker. Steams, chops, and purees the food all in one machine, and then its top-rack dishwasher safe. For a mom who is super busy and tired, this couldn't sound better/easier. But look into the reviews a bit, and you find that there are concerns with this product because of mold in the steam chamber, and also the concern of heating and reheating the plastic machine which is in contact with your food. Reviewers say that even though the product is BPA free, there are still other chemicals in plastics that shouldn't be heated.

Then you've got the baby monitors. The new, saavy baby monitors that connect to your smart phone and give you awesome audio quality use DECT technology. Having one of these monitors approx. 1 meter from the baby can give the same amount of electromagnetic microwave radiation as living 150 meters from a CELL PHONE TOWER. No thanks. But try and find an analog baby monitor that isn't digital- good luck.

I just feel defeated/overwhelmed, and I have literally only looked into 3 products. I know I can't be the only one!

PS- i know that there will ALWAYS be risks/controversy with everything. I am just all for eliminating dangers within my control, because there will be so, so, so many dangers posed to my child that are OUT of my control.

Ugh. So crazy. Anyone have any advice?
xo

Yay for 8 weeks sabster! Yay for hunger too :)

Two, congratulations on the wedding! Gorgeous pictures! Also, great blump :) (first tri bloat/bump)

Dan-o, woohoo for almost a 3+! And I can't wait to hear the results of your scan :) You get to see your sticky beanie. :happydance:

Katie, it is so hard to find things that everyone will agree is safe for baby. I think you have to read the reviews and then trust your gut. As for the baby food maker... My advice there would be to look into baby led weaning. That is what we did with the kiddo and it is great. No making baby food, no making separate meals. I love it. :)

I think I'm finally starting to get more symptoms. It seems I have mild nausea most of the day now. I really only feel good when I have just eaten. But, the foods aversions are making it so I don't want to eat. Haha! And I don't really know if it's a craving really but I seem to want meat. That and peanut butter toast. Not at the same time, thankfully!

Oh! Two, I think we must have the same edd! I'm also 6+3 today. (I think! I can't wait for my scan to know for sure)

How are you all doing? Anyone having any cravings yet?

Katie, I found that all I really needed at first was a car seat, buggy the car seat would go onto (both mine refused to lay flat due to reflux) Onesies and vests, a cardigan. Nappies and wipes. Blankets. Oh and a baby swing/chair to pop baby in and grab a shower/use loo etc! X

Katie all u can do is ur best if not u will drive urself CRAZY lol. It is good that u started early though. Sorry i am no help x

My cramps have dissapeared now :) frequent peeing, nausea (small doses), food changes including cravings for KFC toasted twisters!?. All exciting, will be 7 wks tomorrow, yay :D

So I got up this morning I should be 6 weeks today I did my second digi test hoping for my 3+ and I got 1-2 now I am totaly freaked out im scared somthingnis wrong

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->