Count down to christmas babies!!!!!!

It might be the hook effect. It might have made the lines lighter thereby tricking the test to think that it is 1-2. I think. But u can dilute ur urine and test again if not i would advice u to step away from the test or u drive urself crazy xx Good luck

Got a referal to the epu for a scan tommorow pray for me im so worried

Im just worried that lack of progression might be a bad sign

I had a realy dark sample this morning but too scsred to dip a stick im going nuts soo scared should know somthing in the nedt 2 hours

Scan was inconclusive ie no visible baby/ sac had bloods drawn and hcg is 201 got to wait gor eecond draw tommorow thanksbfor thinking abiut me im going mad

I am sorry... I don't know what to say other than that. I am here if you need to talk. Please continue to keep us updated after today's blood draw if you are up to it- I am keeping my fingers crossed for you. :hugs: :hugs: :hugs:

Hey ladies Im finally 7weeks yay :) and doctor confirmed my due date to December 17

2ndtime: any update ?

My next blood test is thursday at1pm so wont know anything till then I tested with a normal test this morning and it looked darker to me but I could be clutching at straws to be fair all my babieshave meassured behind at the first scans so maybe im just a slow starter . I now have the beginings of a uti so im drinking gallons of water in the hope of flushing my bladder oh the joys

Hoping for good news on Thursday :hugs:

Two, happy blueberry week!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"