Count down to christmas babies!!!!!!

Got my thirs beta back gone from 201 t0 272 and now 425 they are saying its sub optimal but it was only 45 hours between tests based on my internet hcg calculator thats normal at 61% still holding out hope and praying for my bean

:happydance: yeaaa hope it continues to rise x

what are beta's ? Im sorry I have no idea, Ive done no blood tests since I found out im pregnant..

sabster- they are quantitative blood tests that tell you how much hcg is in your blood. Most pregnancies don't need them- just when there is a question regarding the viability of the pregnancy or health of the pregnancy usually. It's totally fine not to have them.

Iv got my bloods next week, papping it as I am so afraid of blood being taken!! :( Does it hurt ladies? No one understands my massive phobia!! :dohh: :nope:

No Hun, it will be over before u know it lol. I hate needles too but what i do is to look away and count to 30. It is usually the prick that I feel then bam it is over. :hugs:U will be fine, good luck xx

I hate blood tests too but mostly because I have low blood pressure and I always feel really queezy afterwards. It doesnt hurt!! just breath in and out and the nurse will distract you with small talk!

I don't mind blood tests but it's definitely not my favorite thing. I find that it is tender, a little pinch and a little dull/throbby afterwards, but really not bad.

Lemonade has become my best friend. Makes my ms so much better!

I hope you're all feeling well. :flow:

I hate blood tests too but mostly because I have low blood pressure and I always feel really queezy afterwards. It doesnt hurt!! just breath in and out and the nurse will distract you with small talk!

No Hun, it will be over before u know it lol. I hate needles too but what i do is to look away and count to 30. It is usually the prick that I feel then bam it is over. :hugs:U will be fine, good luck xx

Looking forward to next Tuesday but im not as well, haha! Such a massive phobia of blood being taken!! I hope it doesnt hurt :nope:

May I join?
Sabster I found you here!!!:happydance:
After 2,5 years of TTC we are finally pregnant! After 6 failed IVF(natural cycle w/o stim drugs) my hubby told me it was not meant to be....
I had a feeling and we did the last one #7 and we got lucky!

Sabster, I think we should talk more about pregnancy in this thread cos in LTTTC thread you should be very gentle about this topic.
I am due on the 29th of December.
My mom conceived me at this time in 1979. I supposed to arrive on the 1st of January, but I came earlier on the 26th of December. Life is a circle which turns and repeats his events.......

I am 5w 5 days today since my first day of my last period. However my hubby is counting 4w since the egg was fertilised cos he thinks the baby started to grow then. It make sense. Who is right?
Will an ultrasound be the most accurate?
I should have one at 6 weeks.
I am feeling great. I really don't want to have it if I don't need it. My mom had none of them. These days u/s is overused.
I still have fears about ectopic.... I had cramping and sharp pains on my side but they all went away.

2ndtime, mirandala, I am hoping and praying for a healty growing little beans :hugs:

Welcome! So sorry to hear of your losses. :hugs: Congratulations on your beanie!

Since yesterday I'm feeling this weird sharp pain on my right breast. Sometimes it comes and goes, but other times it stays for a while (like for 10 minutes). When I woke up today I really thought it was gone, but no. It gets worse when I breathe. I called the midwife and was told to take paracetamol. I haven't yet because the only one I have at home also has caffeine, but I'm pretty sure this pain is not the kind of pain that paracetamol will help. Anyone had this? I'm freaking out a little and both my wife and the midwife seem to think I'm just overreacting and that this is just a normal pain.

May I join?
Sabster I found you here!!!:happydance:
After 2,5 years of TTC we are finally pregnant! After 6 failed IVF(natural cycle w/o stim drugs) my hubby told me it was not meant to be....
I had a feeling and we did the last one #7 and we got lucky!

Sabster, I think we should talk more about pregnancy in this thread cos in LTTTC thread you should be very gentle about this topic.
I am due on the 29th of December.
My mom conceived me at this time in 1979. I supposed to arrive on the 1st of January, but I came earlier on the 26th of December. Life is a circle which turns and repeats his events.......

I am 5w 5 days today since my first day of my last period. However my hubby is counting 4w since the egg was fertilised cos he thinks the baby started to grow then. It make sense. Who is right?
Will an ultrasound be the most accurate?
I should have one at 6 weeks.
I am feeling great. I really don't want to have it if I don't need it. My mom had none of them. These days u/s is overused.
I still have fears about ectopic.... I had cramping and sharp pains on my side but they all went away.

Welcome :hugs:. I have updated the front page for u x

Hi everyone! I hope it's okay if I join. I'm due december 28th. Currently going in for betas every 48 hrs as they fear it may be ectopic... so hopefully I last with y'all for a while!

Welcome :hugs: , I have updated the front page for u x

Mafi- I have a similar sharp pain in my left breast that comes and goes. I've totally gone through all the worst-case scenarios in my head, but I think actually it's pretty normal and just a symptom of the early pregnancy breast growth. It's all good <3

I really hope so, 'cause after a while I started thinking that maybe this had nothing to do with the pregnancy and I just had something very wrong with my lungs, because the pain seems to be in the back of my breast oO I know it sounds weird lol then I thought that if I had something in my lungs, I would feel other things (my asthma is worse and I'm constantly out of breathe, but I think that is not enough to assume something is wrong). But now I'm just trying to ignore it in the hopes that it will go away :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->