Count down to christmas babies!!!!!!

So sorry to hear! I hope you are feeling ok and you get your sticky bean soon. Xoxo

Hi girls!
Just graduated from fertility clinic today at 8wks 3 days! Everything is progressing normally and I even get to start phasing out my progesterone supplementation (thank goodness!!) I have my first obgyn appointment on May 22 at which point I will almost be 10 weeks along.

We had an ultrasound at 7 weeks along and we saw massive growth in the baby, but it still looked like a blob. At today's 8w2d ultrasound, we saw a BABY!!! It had a head, body, arms, legs, and the legs and arms were moving!!! We saw the umbilical cord, brain, heart beating, spinal cord, and some facial features. It's amazing how much growth and change happened in just one week! I will attach a picture!!

As far as symptoms, I am starting to have some picked up morning sickness. No vomiting yet. Very tired and lethargic.

Xx hope everyone is well!

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    38.5 KB · Views: 2
So the Doppler arrived. Can't find a hb but then I'm only 9 weeks so didn't really expect to.

Just got my scan date through too, 5th June but I canceled it as that is my due date from my mmc and I just couldn't face that so it's now June 3rd

When using the doupler at home you have to press really hard and slowly move around i had watch a video about it

Hi! Can I join? Due with my first on December 25th! This is after a 24 week loss last December. H&H 9 months to us all!

:hi: RaeChay

I am 7 weeks today. My own calculations. Next week we'll have our first u/s and we'll know my due date.
Yesterday I had my 3rd beta and it was really good 63649 miu/ml.

So far I have 4 symptoms and I am not complaining. Love being pregnant.
1. Fatigue
2. Afternoon -evening nausea(stop and go).
3. Sensitive smell. Cooking food or face cream....
4. My boops hurt.

3days ago my weight was 59kg, my hight is 173cm, my waist 81cm

Grow baby grow.
Wish you all the same!

1 question,
Anybody knows how to put a spoiler on my ticker?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->