Count down to christmas babies!!!!!!

I am 5w 5 days today since my first day of my last period. However my hubby is counting 4w since the egg was fertilised cos he thinks the baby started to grow then. It make sense. Who is right?

I think you are right, you always have to add 2 weeks. Like, I know I ovulated on 3th of April, and my baby started to develop 4 weeks and 5 days ago, but the first day of my last period was on 21th of March, so I'm officially 6 weeks and 4 days.

Dovkav, I don`t know. If itwas through IVF it means that the fertilisation was made outside your body and that the eggs started to grow prior to it being implanted?

I don`t know... Im sure an U/S will give you a more accurate idea but you will have to wait a bit.

I didnt have any symptoms at 5 weeks... justl ots of burping... which hasnt stopped.

Yes its better to come to this thread. I know that its hard for LTTC but I think people need to be wary of becoming bitter too... people get pregnant. it happen, if it didnt we wouldnt be on this earth. it just this f*cked up association between self-esteem and reproductive abilities... I know because I have been there, and it sucks and it took a lot of work to tell myself '' you are not less because you are having a hard time''. i just wish everyone that is struggling with fertility could jsut value themselves as they are. :(

Sorry I got emotional. LOL

Every once in a while I get a very sharp pain in my left breast. It feels like I'm getting it pierced from top to bottom. Worst breasts pain of my life. then it disappears like it never happened!

Every once in a while I get a very sharp pain in my left breast. It feels like I'm getting it pierced from top to bottom. Worst breasts pain of my life. then it disappears like it never happened!

I've been getting something similar in the right today! Kind of a weird dull but sharp pain, that just comes and goes quickly.

I'm glad I'm not the only one. So today I kinda freaked out a lot. I took a cheapie strip, as I usually do, and I got a test line lighter than the control line. I took another and the same thing happened. I know it could be the hook effect, but I tried to use one of the strips with urine mixed with water, and even though both lines still appeared relatively strong, the control line was darker than the test line. I freaked so much I booked a private scan for tomorrow. I was going to do a private scan at 8 weeks, but I can't wait one week and 2 days not knowing what happened. I'm so upset and scared :(

Mafia : i hope your scan goes well. dont freak out! as long as theres a second line then the test is positve.... why did you test were u feeling off?

No, I have been testing everyday since I got my bfp. I was going to stop once I ran out of tests, I almost don't have strips. But all the other ones for the last 2 weeks were as dark or darker than the control line.

Mafi I hope ur scan goes well . I just think that it is the hook effect with ur tests though. Try not worry dear. Good luck xx

Just had my booking in appointment. Edd 17th debut MW has her bets on Christmas Day as my daughter was late.

Bloods taken, discussed the downs test which I've opted not to have.

Everything is fine. I'm not using more of those tests, throwing everything in the bin today. I was able to hear a strong hb right away, and the baby is actually measuring ahead (I'm 6 weeks and 6 days and the baby is measuring 7 weeks and 2 days). The doctor also told me that the baby is located in a very good place in the uterus, the perfect location for a healthy pregnancy :)

Hello ladies! How is everyone today?

Afm i am getting really tired easily now and getting up from bed is a task for me. I stayed in bed all day yesterday sleeping off and on (can't sleep through cos of DD) and this morning i struggled to get up and get ready for work. I really can't wait to enter 2nd tri and have all these behind me. Anyone else feeling remotely like this?

Hello ladies! How is everyone today?

Afm i am getting really tired easily now and getting up from bed is a task for me. I stayed in bed all day yesterday sleeping off and on (can't sleep through cos of DD) and this morning i struggled to get up and get ready for work. I really can't wait to enter 2nd tri and have all these behind me. Anyone else feeling remotely like this?

I have that same problem when i go to bed at 8 sometimes 6 .

Hi lovelies- my pregnancy was ectopic and i've been given methotrexate, so I'm no longer on the christmas baby path :(
Good luck to you all, I hope you have h &h pregnancies!!
xoxo

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->