Count down to christmas babies!!!!!!

Looks like im going to have to reschedule my ultrasound appointment ugh

My belly for 10 weeks (2days ago) :hi::hi::hi::hi:

Attachments

• CAM00215.jpg
    CAM00215.jpg
    31.2 KB · Views: 2
Awesome bump!

Here's my already popped huge 10+2 bump! Thank goodness we started telling people already because this is getting hard to hide! (Sorry for the awful glare, I dropped my phone and cracked the back right across the camera lens :wacko: I haven't had a chance to get a replacement back yet)

https://i1334.photobucket.com/albums/w654/mindy_russell1/IMG_20140527_121211_zpse2toegah.jpg

It has been since about 7-8 weeks! I guess my belly just knows what to do! :haha:

I've got too much fat in me for a hone to notice. A bump won't be about for a long time. Got some pills for sickness

Awesome bump!

Here's my already popped huge 10+2 bump! Thank goodness we started telling people already because this is getting hard to hide! (Sorry for the awful glare, I dropped my phone and cracked the back right across the camera lens :wacko: I haven't had a chance to get a replacement back yet)

https://i1334.photobucket.com/albums/w654/mindy_russell1/IMG_20140527_121211_zpse2toegah.jpg

That is a proper tidy bump....no denying it lol x

I don't get how all of you have bumps already :O I don't have any kind of bump at all! Sometimes I get bloated (more than usual), but no bump what-so-ever. Is this normal?

I dont have one. I don't think you do with 1st baby :) if you've had a baby before them the muscles usually are more stretchy and pop out quicker.

I think I started showing by about 14 weeks with my son. I'm very short waisted so there's not much room for baby to go. Or at least that's what I'm telling myself! Haha! My belly was huge with my son. I didn't gain weight anywhere else, all baby, but it was still no fun to be as big as a house! I'm not looking forward to being that big again. :wacko:

the first time I was pregnant I didn't "show" til about 22 weeks. nothing wrong with that.

Me. I don't have any bump yet lol. With my DD , i didn't get a bump till around 20 weeks lol

Gosh that reminds me- I have a girlfriend that at 9 months and ready to pop just looked like she ate a big lunch or something. Very thin and athletic. She said she had a tilted uterus, and that her doctor told her she had very tight stomach muscles! Haha. She had a perfectly normal sized, healthy baby boy. Everybody's different!

I don't have much of a bump yet, but I think I am starting to be able to feel my uterus because my lower belly feels hard above pubic bone!

Doing good here :)

I'm going to be 11 weeks tomorrow too! :)

Next doctor appt is on the 9th, 12+1. Hoping to hear the heartbeat then. What do you ladies have coming up? I guess most of you have a 12 week scan? I wish we got those here!

I have my 12 weeks scan on the 9th as well. Can't freaking wait lol. I think most of us will be getting scans in coming weeks. I can't believe that we have about 3 more weeks to enter 2nd tri xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->