Count down to christmas babies!!!!!!

Couldn't see if I had updated or not.

After having my 12 week scan and. Wing put back 2 weeks to 10 weeks I had another scan last Friday. Baby had caught up 2 weeks and added a week so now 13 weeks. Now giving me a due date of 27th December. I'm no good at attaching photos I'm afraid

That is brilliant news xx

ladies!
Are you avoiding sleeping on your tummy too?
I feel soooo pregnant especially after a good dinner.
I am a tummy sleeper, I am not complaining, but still...

I am looking at my hubby's beer and i wish i could have one!

I am having a hard time sleeping .period. I am actually going to go get a body pillow this week because I can get comfortable and I feel all sorts of pulls during my sleep.
I always slept on my side anyways but now i put a pillow under my belly and it seems to work out better. I also get up to pee once or twice but it doesnt bother me anymore.

Beer: once you are in your second trimester maybe you can have a beer or some wine? I havent drank anything because it gives me mad heartburn, although my friend had a cider the other day and it made me wanna drink one. LOL she is 8 months pregnant LOL

Ladies, Im glad everyone is moving forward with their pregnancies, sorry I havent been able to post. Im totally out o the loop, trying to work and enjoy summer and trying to get ready slowly for baby's arrival.

My 20 week scan is july 24th so im supppppeeeerrrr eager to see my baby boy! I cant wait to hold him and see his handsome face!

Sabster, I am sorry you can't sleep well at night. I hope the body pillow will do a trick.
Is your next scan anatomy scan? Can't wait! I am excited for you!

3 days before my home test I took a sip of white sweet wine. That was my last drink...
My mother in law finally stopped offering me a glass of wine, cos i keep refusing.
She didn't know she was pregnant till 3 months, so she drank some... My hubby has all symptoms of ADD/ADHD and emotional problems.
I refuse to drink a drop....
I suggest you girls to stay away from it.

TwoLezzies, congrats on your 5oz baby!

Do you girls have any symptoms in 2nd trimester?
My nausea, smells all have gone by 8weeks. I have just minimum breast ache. That's all. I havn't seen a dr. for 5 weeks and I am getting worried. My belly is growing, the slideshow did a good job! I'd love to hear a heartbeat or so...This Friday I'll visit my gynecologist.
I tried to hear a baby with my stethoscope at home. I hear only growling. It could be my bowls and the baby's water. Also I hear a thunder sounds, can't pick up any rythm. It could be my heart or baby's heart. On my bowel I can't hear those thunders....:)

My 12week pegnancy vlog
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=O5G94ZcowDE

*Moderator edited*
Please read the forum rules
You may not link to third party forums, chatrooms, competing pregnancy/parenting resources, competing groups/pages or unapproved social networking Web Sites

Awesome! I joined your group :)

Ughhh!! The past 3 days I have discovered an annoying and embarrassing new symptom!! Every time I sneeze, I per a tiny bit!! Guess it's time to start doing kegels! Anyone else have this issue?

DH and I pick up the results of the gender today from the doctor. We will keep the results in an envelope and give it to party city where they will fill a box with either pink or blue balloons. We will open it in front of our parents, maybe this weekend of everyone's schedules permit! So excited to find out! We wrote the results of a bunch of old wives tales on our chalkboard. Boy had 8, Girl had 6. I'll attach a pic! I'll also attach a pic of my bump which is finally showing!

Our 16 week appointment is Monday. Can't wait!

DH added chlorine to the pool last night and like a dummy I sat outside for 45 minutes by the pool, gardening and reading. Then I noticed my
Throat hurting and I was like omgggg I'm breathing in the chlorine!! I really hope this doesn't affect LO.

Anyway, I'm done with work now for the summer (I am a special ed teacher) so my small business is keeping me busy. I am working hard at my business so I make enough money with it after LO is born that I can stay home for a year or
More before I go back to work. I want to go back
To work because I want to, not because I have to. I have been building this business for 3 years with the intent to build it to a level to replace my
Full time income so I can stay home as long as
I want with the baby and I am almost there!! I am also incredibly close to getting the car! So exciting :)

Hope all of you are well!

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    42.2 KB · Views: 0
Just one thing, I'm pretty sure dry skin means girl, not boy (according t the wife's tale).

Awesome! I joined your group :)

Ughhh!! The past 3 days I have discovered an annoying and embarrassing new symptom!! Every time I sneeze, I per a tiny bit!! Guess it's time to start doing kegels! Anyone else have this issue?

DH and I pick up the results of the gender today from the doctor. We will keep the results in an envelope and give it to party city where they will fill a box with either pink or blue balloons. We will open it in front of our parents, maybe this weekend of everyone's schedules permit! So excited to find out! We wrote the results of a bunch of old wives tales on our chalkboard. Boy had 8, Girl had 6. I'll attach a pic! I'll also attach a pic of my bump which is finally showing!

Our 16 week appointment is Monday. Can't wait!

DH added chlorine to the pool last night and like a dummy I sat outside for 45 minutes by the pool, gardening and reading. Then I noticed my
Throat hurting and I was like omgggg I'm breathing in the chlorine!! I really hope this doesn't affect LO.

Anyway, I'm done with work now for the summer (I am a special ed teacher) so my small business is keeping me busy. I am working hard at my business so I make enough money with it after LO is born that I can stay home for a year or
More before I go back to work. I want to go back
To work because I want to, not because I have to. I have been building this business for 3 years with the intent to build it to a level to replace my
Full time income so I can stay home as long as
I want with the baby and I am almost there!! I am also incredibly close to getting the car! So exciting :)

Hope all of you are well!

Sorry for your new symptom. I don't pee when I sneeze. I have a story to tell.
I was not pregnant at that time. I remember jumping with kids on the bouncy playground and with each jump I felt something drip down there. I had to stop my playdate:( :)

I love the idea of a party city! It is a suprise for you too!
I teared up when I read your update! This is my new symptom. I am emotional. Also I cried when germans kicked the goal to US gate.(World cup in Brazil)
Anybody else feel the same way?
My mother in-law finallly noticed yesterday that I am showing! I still can wear my pre-pregnancy cloths, stretchy pants or dresses.
katiecakes, love your pink baby bump! I vote for a girl!

Lezzies, love your video. Keep updating!

We couldn't take the suspense and we opened the envelope!!!!! I will post the results as soon as we announce it!!!

Oh, I'm so excited to hear the gender!

My bump is getting bigger...

I'm due December 16th. Not sure what it is yet, we find out the 10th :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->