Count down to christmas babies!!!!!!

Hello Ladies!

I'm just coming back from my appointment, I get my blood drawn tomorrow and do my glucose test oo as well. I've been cramping and some morning sickness. my abdominal hurts when i bend over to pick something up my friend keeps saying your having twin your having twins because off the signs and im like girl please lol I got a lot of free things today from my doctor next Saturday i am going to this police thing where they give you a car seat and a mendela breast pump. Im excited

What signs do you have of having twins?

Hi katiecakes I'm so sorry you had such a rough time. You said you were behind me and you were right.

How you feeling now?

I bought a pressure band and I feel so much better. So much so that I started to worry and miss my symptoms lol! Guess for you fibre is the way to go but your digestion goes to pot in early pregnancy. Hang in there X

Hello ladies. :hugs: those of u that have already been hit with symptoms be it ms, excess saliva, lightheaded, heart burn just know that it is ur beany telling u that he or she is getting very comfy for the next 9 months. Hope first tri breezes by for all of us.

Afm had my appointment yesterday, nothing much just filled a registration form for antenatal, asked to go for urine test and wait for my letter in the post. I have to ring on Tuesday for my result and they will fax my form off the same day. I still have no symptoms so i used a frer this morning for reassurance and the test line is way darker than the control. Just find myself eating lil bit more :blush: :haha: lol xx

Katie, do you think you have a stomach bug? I hope you feel better soon.

I'm feeling pretty nauseated right now. :( I guess it's a good thing, though. So weird because I never felt like this until at least 6 weeks before and I'm only 4+6 today. Eek!

I hope you're all well today :flow:

Hello Ladies!

I'm just coming back from my appointment, I get my blood drawn tomorrow and do my glucose test oo as well. I've been cramping and some morning sickness. my abdominal hurts when i bend over to pick something up my friend keeps saying your having twin your having twins because off the signs and im like girl please lol I got a lot of free things today from my doctor next Saturday i am going to this police thing where they give you a car seat and a mendela breast pump. Im excited

What signs do you have of having twins?

Katiecakes: I dont know what signs she talking about lol

So my mood swings have been terrible like really bad. Is anybody else like that?

Hi katiecakes I'm so sorry you had such a rough time. You said you were behind me and you were right.

How you feeling now?

I bought a pressure band and I feel so much better. So much so that I started to worry and miss my symptoms lol! Guess for you fibre is the way to go but your digestion goes to pot in early pregnancy. Hang in there X

I am feeling a bit better today. Seems like my due date is a bit earlier than I thought since I triggered ovulation with a shot! So I'm actually almost 5 weeks most likely. Explains the uprise in symptoms. Patiently awaiting my 3rd beta results. I may have to invest in a pressure band myself! What are they supposed to do? That's great that it eliminated your symptoms!! Xo

Hello ladies. :hugs: those of u that have already been hit with symptoms be it ms, excess saliva, lightheaded, heart burn just know that it is ur beany telling u that he or she is getting very comfy for the next 9 months. Hope first tri breezes by for all of us.

Afm had my appointment yesterday, nothing much just filled a registration form for antenatal, asked to go for urine test and wait for my letter in the post. I have to ring on Tuesday for my result and they will fax my form off the same day. I still have no symptoms so i used a frer this morning for reassurance and the test line is way darker than the control. Just find myself eating lil bit more :blush: :haha: lol xx

Yay for dark lines!! I am going to take another digital soon- it should go to 2-3 or 3+!!

Katie, do you think you have a stomach bug? I hope you feel better soon.

I'm feeling pretty nauseated right now. :( I guess it's a good thing, though. So weird because I never felt like this until at least 6 weeks before and I'm only 4+6 today. Eek!

I hope you're all well today :flow:

Seems like most of us are getting hit early! Feel better :) xo

Thanks, Katie :)

I've had crazy mood swings since before my bfp. Made be suspect I was pregnant. Haha!

Ladies i have updated the front page with due dates, let me know if it changes and i will update x

Love love love it!!!! Can't wait to see when babies come in relation to their due dates. I think my Christmas pudding will come a week early (like my dd did) guess time will tell.

Thank you for creating this thread DreamBaby, it's brill X

Love love love it!!!! Can't wait to see when babies come in relation to their due dates. I think my Christmas pudding will come a week early (like my dd did) guess time will tell.

Thank you for creating this thread DreamBaby, it's brill X

:happydance::happydance: I am glad u like it lol

I'm in the other thread too, but I'm kind of on obsessive overdrive at the moment, so can I join here too?! :D

Brief summary: we have been trying semi seriously (not totally dedicatedly obsessively) for about 10 months. We have used opk, and about 3 months ago started using vitamins, vitex and maca. Cycle averages 31 days but can vary from 25 to 32. This month we didn't use opks and didn't have sex in my "fertile period"!!! Just before and just after! So I pretty much thought I was out, which I didn't mind as I didn't want a Xmas baby lol.

Well, 4 tests since yesterday have confirmed I am indeed pregnant!!! Approx 4 weeks... I'm not 100% sure as I don't know when I ovulated, but I'm beginning to think I ovulated a little early?!! I don't think the little sperms could have survived 5 approx days, but who knows?! I don't think I ovulated late, as things don't seem to add up.

I had cramping and bleed last Friday, which I thought was my period coming 5 days early (on assumed 31 day cycle) but now suspect was implantation :) I did a clearblue today which said 2-3 weeks, so I don't really know when to date! If I date using average 31 day cycle I am due Christmas Eve!!!

I don't really know what drove me to test.. I've had a horrid cold, then woke up with a bizarre rash. I guess I just thought why not?! Other half says he knew. It's such a cliche - you don't try for a month and wham!

I have to say I'm not ready to get really carried away as I'm really aware it's very very early yet :( but it's so hard...... Other half is already pram shopping!!

I'm hopefully going to docs tomorrow. I hope we get a better response than some of you ladies have had!! That's really made me feel like they might think I'm over excitable or something :(

No real symptoms here, except sleepless nights and tired.... Oh and the rash!!!!!!

I'm in the other thread too, but I'm kind of on obsessive overdrive at the moment, so can I join here too?! :D

Brief summary: we have been trying semi seriously (not totally dedicatedly obsessively) for about 10 months. We have used opk, and about 3 months ago started using vitamins, vitex and maca. Cycle averages 31 days but can vary from 25 to 32. This month we didn't use opks and didn't have sex in my "fertile period"!!! Just before and just after! So I pretty much thought I was out, which I didn't mind as I didn't want a Xmas baby lol.

Well, 4 tests since yesterday have confirmed I am indeed pregnant!!! Approx 4 weeks... I'm not 100% sure as I don't know when I ovulated, but I'm beginning to think I ovulated a little early?!! I don't think the little sperms could have survived 5 approx days, but who knows?! I don't think I ovulated late, as things don't seem to add up.

I had cramping and bleed last Friday, which I thought was my period coming 5 days early (on assumed 31 day cycle) but now suspect was implantation :) I did a clearblue today which said 2-3 weeks, so I don't really know when to date! If I date using average 31 day cycle I am due Christmas Eve!!!

I don't really know what drove me to test.. I've had a horrid cold, then woke up with a bizarre rash. I guess I just thought why not?! Other half says he knew. It's such a cliche - you don't try for a month and wham!

I have to say I'm not ready to get really carried away as I'm really aware it's very very early yet :( but it's so hard...... Other half is already pram shopping!!

I'm hopefully going to docs tomorrow. I hope we get a better response than some of you ladies have had!! That's really made me feel like they might think I'm over excitable or something :(

No real symptoms here, except sleepless nights and tired.... Oh and the rash!!!!!!

:happydance::hugs: WELCOME and good luck at ur appointment tomorrow. keep us updated. I will add u to front page when u get ur date x

https://www.sea-band.com/morning-sickness-relief/

https://www.travelband.com/morning-sickness.htm

In the uk you can get them from Boots which is a big chemist. Good luck ladies xxx

Ahh so weird and amazing to see my name on a list of due dates, never thought it would happen I'm so freaking excited.
Baby2012 we have nicknamed baby pudding too, I joked to dh I was cooking a Christmas pudding and it's stuck ha ha

Ahh so weird and amazing to see my name on a list of due dates, never thought it would happen I'm so freaking excited.
Baby2012 we have nicknamed baby pudding too, I joked to dh I was cooking a Christmas pudding and it's stuck ha ha

Haha! Our yummy puddings :cloud9: you're due on my birthday! Lovely birthday. Christmas birthday are cool as long as your parents make a fuss, you grow up knowing nothing different X

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->