~ Count down to our MARCH bfp ~

you can count me out!! i wasnt due for testing til the 1st march but i got my :bfp: today!!
hope to see you all over in 1st tri very soon.

:dust: :dust: :dust: :dust: xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Grats! H and H 9months :thumbup:
Can I ask have you been trying since your loss?
And how were your AFs?
Just this will be my 3rd cycle ttc and this AF was heaver than the last 2 and other 2 lasted only 3-4days this 5days?

ooh, hello... i am due to test about the 10th... af due on the 7th so going to leave it a few days to see :)

Woooohooo! Wow Loolabear, congratulations! Triplets!!!!! :happydance:

This is good, what a positive start! The first :bfp: of many!!!! :baby:

dont!! :haha: im happy with just the one thank you, no more multiples for me please!

fingers crossed you can join me very soon though.

laura - we started trying again the second month after loosing the baby. my cycles had completely changed since loosing her. normally a 23 day cycle with 5 days of medium bleeding with not many af symptoms before hand. to 25 day cycles, with 1 day of spotting two days of excruitiatingly painful heavy flow to two more days spotting, with really bad af symptoms cropping up a week before af was due.
your body needs to settle back down and for some loosing a baby can send their body into a hormonal blitz so that things change cycle to cycle til they settle into a pattern again.
i have noticed though the month before ive fallen pregnant ive always had a weird af the month before hand though, i think in a way my bodies way of telling me its ready for a baby. thats my way of looking at it anyway.

fingers crossed for you all. xxxxxxxx

COUNT ME IN!!! I will be testing when my AF is due.. which is MARCH 13TH!!!!!!!!!!!!! I feel lucky this month!! Come on :bfp: !!! (can you tell I am a lil' excited???) :blush: :happydance:

:dust: :dust: :dust: :dust: here is some baby dust for all you ladies!!!

ok, now I am really excited!! Just been talking to my colleague about babies and cant get it out of my head lol. Only 11 days until testing! eeekk

COUNT ME IN!!! I will be testing when my AF is due.. which is MARCH 13TH!!!!!!!!!!!!! I feel lucky this month!! Come on :bfp: !!! (can you tell I am a lil' excited???) :blush: :happydance:

:dust: :dust: :dust: :dust: here is some baby dust for all you ladies!!!

:dust: back at you!!!!

wishing you ladies lots of luck and sending lots of :dust::dust::dust:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"