COUNTDOWN 5 days till testing lol

Your just gonna have to wait till tomorrow and see what happens! Mine might be back from docs too. Could you get some cheap tests to tide you over, i like to use cheap tests as practice but would get a good one to confirm what the cheap ones show!

u been trying long? It took me 3 months with DS. I know its hard to give in to temptation but the later you leave it the better result you may get and you'll save money by not buying loads! T

this could be the month then! My sister has just got preg and it took her 6 months. One of the worse things ever ttc! Let me know how you go on tomorrow if you decide to do it. x

Your more patient than me lol I would have done the test by now :blush: Good luck for tomorrow though and sending you lots of :dust:

chicksy!i did test yest morn but got BFN so im going to do another one tomorrow!lol
x

Hi Hays, I am new here and TTC for baby number 4. Hope you get a BFP and lots of baby dust!!!!

Love
Shumie

I used the clearblue digital test 3 and 2 days before AF was due and they said negative but AF never came and when I tested a few days after it was due it was positive (have now done loads more just to be sure) so don't panic if it is negative. Lots of good vibes going your way

with all your symptoms i think this is your month girl :happydance:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
nirmala kann
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->