• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Countdown to C section - Anxious!

pinkwaters

Mommy to a fabulous son and LTTTC no.2
Reaction score
Hey ladies

I’m just having all the feels here
I’ve been in agonizing pain the past month, muscles tearing on the left side of my bump, hip pain worse by the day and back pain on my left side too
Been throwing up anything I eat after 6pm, can’t seem to digest food with the twins

I saw my dr today and we finally have a date for my C sect, my first was a C sect and one of my twins is still breech so it’s the safer choice

so now I’m anxious, I can’t wait to have them and have the pain slowly subside but I’ve also been so occupied with the pain that I feel I haven’t had the chance to fully absorb that they’ll be here in 6 days!!

I’m all over the place and suddenly feel like I’m not ready! Panicking about after birth while counting days to have them is driving me crazy

I can’t seem to get any sleep and I live on google and YouTube now ...

Rant over ... 6 days and trying to hang on to my excitement

You'll be fine hun. Use these next few days to just get yourself slowly organised and prepared. Spend as much quality time together with your smaller family as you can now to make the best of the time you've got before those gorgeous babies come and things become manic with trying to sort new routines :)

I'm hoping all goes great with your C section and I'll keep an eye out for updates :) x

Aww I’m feeling the same way I find out Friday what my c section date will be

Awwww hon u will be anxious but ure be fine.
Ure babies will be here b4 you know it.
Good luck sweety.

You'll be fine hun. Use these next few days to just get yourself slowly organised and prepared. Spend as much quality time together with your smaller family as you can now to make the best of the time you've got before those gorgeous babies come and things become manic with trying to sort new routines :)

I'm hoping all goes great with your C section and I'll keep an eye out for updates :) x

I’m trying to, feel bad about being so tired my son came to me a few days ago and said I miss when you had so much energy and I was so close to breaking down in tears
Hugged him and told him we’re almost there
I managed to get some sleep last night so that’s a major score for me these days!

thanks hun!

It’s nerve wrecking isn’t it! I mean I’m glad we get a fixed date but waiting for it when you’re this far along every day feels like a month!

do update on your date hun! We’re almost there

Hi Sunflower

did you get a date? I’m going in today for a final update! Psyched and anxious! Should be able to have the C sect tomorrow
Yikes
I had zero sleep, can’t stop thinking

Hi Sunflower

did you get a date? I’m going in today for a final update! Psyched and anxious! Should be able to have the C sect tomorrow
Yikes
I had zero sleep, can’t stop thinking

I will be getting a date next Friday I hope going to sign the papers I’m so nervous

Good luck sun flower.
Hope ure ok pink waters and babies are here.
Cant wait for a update

Hi ladies!
the twins got here Monday afternoon after being scheduled for 7am we kept getting pushed back for low potassium levels

C sect had a few complications but all is well now and thankfully we didn’t need the NICU which was my main concern so I’m super happy

time for recovery

I hope you’re doing well sunflower! Did you get a date? Good luck!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
raisingbisho
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->