Countdown to November 6th. Anybody else have scans around then?

xZoeyx

Reaction score
I am counting down to my Gender Scan on the 6th November which is just under 2 weeks! 13 days to be precise!

Is anybody else counting down till around then? Either for your gender or NT scan?

:flower::baby:

My gender scan is on the first. I find out tomorrow if I have insurance to get it done at all!

My gender scan is on the first. I find out tomorrow if I have insurance to get it done at all!

Welcome! I am confused though, insurance? For a scan? Please explain lol :haha:

Without medical insurance the scan is several hundred dollars, I believe. If I don't get approved for the low-income health insurance in my state, I can't afford to have it done. As it is, unless there's a life threatening emergency and the ER has to take me, I have no health care whatsoever. I'm really hoping the insurance goes through, but even the social worker was dubioous.

Im going for my early gender scan Saturday.

Shandelion, if by chance you dont get the insurance see if there is an ultrasound business nearby. Thats how im getting an early gender one, its only $55 to find out the gender. Look for the 3d/4d places, they are generally affordable.

I got my 20 week scan on November 6th!! Must admit we're gagging to know whether it's team blue or pink this time!!!!

Eeeek welcome Bubble.

Exactly the same same day, how strange!

As for the whole insurance thing, that's crazy! Thank go for the NHS over here which means they are free :/ I'm sorry your having to go through it that way. I hope it goes through for you.

Nearly 12 days to go for me

Mines monday although i already know the sex of the baby just got my fingers crossed hes healthy and growing well

I'm a little later - on Nov 13!! EEK I can't wait - Just hoping it goes well so I can start telling people!

Gender scan on November 7! Woo!!! I also close on a house on November 8, sothere is a lot going on around that date.

Also, for the poster who said she was worried about insurance, I am getting a scan from a place that does them for FREE for students to practice! The one in my area is called "The (my city) technology center" and I called and got on their waiting list. You should definitely look into something like that! Also, my father-in-law runs a pregnancy center where they do so much for free (in GA).

My scan is November 11th have my twins bdays on the 9th, party on the 10th, divorce hearing on the 13th.. I'll be a busy bee for those few days to say the least.

Oooooooo it's all so exciting ladies!

12 days to go for me!!!

Surprise - that is a lot going on, at least you will be busy busy!

I'm so so excited about finding out the gender although I'm already certain it's a boy!

mine is on the 2nd and I have my normal OB appt on the 7th where I will get another scan done

I have my gender scan on 9th November...its dragging in lol! x

1st of November for us, can't wait!

Mine is Monday 28th - My follow up scan for the echogenic bowel they found at 20 weeks. Im so nervous for it x

Oooooooo it's all so exciting ladies!

12 days to go for me!!!

Surprise - that is a lot going on, at least you will be busy busy!

I'm so so excited about finding out the gender although I'm already certain it's a boy!

I dont know where I'm going to find the energy lol

We have a US the 1st, to see how "big" she's going to likely be at the end. Super excited to see her!~

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->