Countdown to November 6th. Anybody else have scans around then?

:baby:

Only 1 week + 2 days for me!!

I don't know what I am more excited about, finding out the gender or the going shopping afterwards and actually being able to buy stuff for the first time!

I know I could be buying gender neutral stuff but the choice for that is extremely limited whereas now I can finally go through the sales and be able to pick out things for a certain sex!

:happydance:

EEK! I'm just a week later - 2 weeks and 2 days for me! I can't believe 20 weeks is less than a month away!

In terms of clothes, I can't wait to find out. Will be giving away at least half my kids clothes once I find out and hopefully buy a few new things. We don't really need anything, but I do like to buy a new "first outfit" :thumbup:

xZoeyx - How old is your LO?

I have mine on the 1st of Nov countdown is on can not wait to find out which team we are this time although i have a feeling we will be team blue again.

xx

My scan is on the 6th as well!

I cannot wait to start buying and decide on nursery decor...I think my nesting is already in high gear.

Mines in an hour! So nervous but excited to see my boy!

Eeeek - good luck, let us know how it goes!!

In terms of clothes, I can't wait to find out. Will be giving away at least half my kids clothes once I find out and hopefully buy a few new things. We don't really need anything, but I do like to buy a new "first outfit" :thumbup:

xZoeyx - How old is your LO?

The little boy in my pic isn't my LO, he is my nephew (my brothers little boy), he is now 20 months old, was about 15/16 months in that pic!

EEK! I'm just a week later - 2 weeks and 2 days for me! I can't believe 20 weeks is less than a month away!

It will fly by honestly, my days seem to be going really fast now!

I cannot wait to start buying and decide on nursery decor...I think my nesting is already in high gear.

Wahayyy, what time?

I'm excited to know gender for those who think they already know what gender they're having! The reason is because I was thinking boy with this pregnancy and was given the gender guess 'girl' from the doctor and ultrasound technician. I will know for sure soon!

I have my 20 week scan on 6 Nov too! It's at 9.30am. So excited. I have had two scans where the tech 'guessed ' the gender but said the opposite to each other! Can't wait to find out so I can start on the nursery x

At the very very beginning I thought girl, but after posting my scan pic and getting 90% of votes on a boy and studying it all I am now 90% sure it's a boy!

I'm due March 25th so which sounds so far away but I guess it will fly after my gender scan!

At the very very beginning I thought girl, but after posting my scan pic and getting 90% of votes on a boy and studying it all I am now 90% sure it's a boy!

I'm due March 25th so which sounds so far away but I guess it will fly after my gender scan!

Aww i am due 22nd of March way i see it is after christmas it will fly in and you will have holidays to take from work before you stop. I'm planning on taking all my holidays before i stop to save us on childcare so i will be stopping start of February so after christmas for me i will have January and then thats it.

xx

I'm not working but that means it's one long holiday!

Wahayyy, what time?[/QUOTE]

It's at 9 am my time, eastern standard time zone. However I know this dr and he is forever behind! So maybe later...

I am counting down until the 4th! Hoping to find out what we're having at this next scan.

Mine is 08:10am, lovely and early!

The 4th isn't far :)

Mine is 3:30 PM! :( I scheduled it later for babysitting purposes for my LO but I'm sad I have to wait.

Mine is 3:30 PM! :( I scheduled it later for babysitting purposes for my LO but I'm sad I have to wait.

A couple of hours extra won't hurt, your quite lucky to be having one so soon, I am having too wait until 20+1! At least for me its now just 7 days away, or just under if we go by the hours!

I just can't wait, not necessarily just for the gender, but really just too know my baby is okay and nothing is wrong or has gone wrong!
:flower:

I've been feeling kicks recently which is great for peace of mind. But you're right, I have to wait til the afternoon for my appt but I'm finding out 2-3 weeks earlier than some people!! I can definitely deal with that.

I've been feeling kicks recently which is great for peace of mind. But you're right, I have to wait til the afternoon for my appt but I'm finding out 2-3 weeks earlier than some people!! I can definitely deal with that.

Well we are nearly there now. Just keep me updated :) I'm so excited I can hardly contain myself!

Very nervous too tho..

Hope all you othe ladies are okay? Any updates ?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->