Countdown to snow :) (uk)

Status
Not open for further replies.
once we wake up in the morning and see grass and roofs white (the proper frost that glitters lol) then we know were well on our way to snow!

me neither!!! eeeeekkkk
gunna buy a new hat and scarf specially lol

im guessing 17th dec!

Only because thats the day charlie was born last year and when we got home at 10.30am that morning i looked out the window and the snow was coming down! It didnt stop untill we had thick snow in december! I was sooo happy! All snug in my warm house with my gorgeous baby girl and it snowed!

Anyway went off a bit there lol! 17th!!!

I'll say the 6th of dec....that was my bfp day last year.....then I left for work and gotstuck in my car in the snow for 4 hours with nothing but a dairylea sandwich and my teeny tiny baby to keep me company hehehehe

Can I guess the 3rd Dec? It's Holly's Birthday and will sod's law that it snows and the bouncy castle peeps won't make it!

4.5 degrees outside tonight when I went out at half 5! :dance:

ive finally got my winter coat!!
im so please with it! its a festive red with a hood and black toggles!
£18 Primark! just need a scarf and hat now!

its 4C in hull now!!!
I just went out to the car becuase i left my phone, and the ground was a little glittery and it was sooooooo cold!!

Another nice day here. Bit chilly first thing in the morning, and last thing at night, but blue sky and sunshine and it's warm!

I love glittery concrete!

It's blooming freezing in Surrey but its only actualy about 8oC so no chance of snow just yet :cry:

It was much colder here yesterday and it made me very excited :) and I got a leaflet for extreme snow clearing through the door which made me excited and a little worried :haha: This is our first winter in this house and we are quite high up and apparently they get a lot of snow here !

bit chilly and misty today, suns come out now tho :(

its 13 here today :cry: NOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!
i was doing so well when it was 4 last night :(
not happy!
doesnt feel 13 imearing a jumper jeans thick socks and hotbot and still cold!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AngelMom1012
Back