Countdown to snow :) (uk)

Status
Not open for further replies.
its cold here its 8 degrees at the moment in hull.
can see my breath outside

Hopefully none until well into the new year, I really want to get home to see my parents this Christmas and being stuck at heathrow for days is not in my plans!!

down to 6 degrees now, chuffing feels it too!! lol

WHAT!!!!! REALLY??!!!!!
WOOHOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! its gunna come down hopefully EEEKKKKKKK

Yep, I watched the weather on Countryfile, the band of rain that's coming in from the north turns to snow, but it is only the Highlands but hopefully it's the start of things to come.....

yeeeeyyy!! get u watching countryfile!! lol

im in the north so i cannot wait!!

really! awww so you lived on a farm growing up?
that must of been really xmassy!!

really! awww so you lived on a farm growing up?
that must of been really xmassy!!

Not really TBH, I hated (then) living in the middle of nowhere:growlmad:, I was also madly into horses and my Dad refused to buy me one because "horses didn't make you money". There was a riding school near by though so I spent my life there instead.:happydance:

its 13 here today but it feels so much colder and it feels really bitter when the wind blows!

it was a year ago today that the snow started falling in the UK, no such luck today :(

the sky has been so white the past few days i keep thinking its gonna snow :( last year it iced over first then snowed,
the year before ireland flooded badly esp in the area we live and it all froze over itwas like a massive ice rink lol

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lynnedm78
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"