Cover Up Your Bump....

Frankie

Reaction score
Anybody finding people are saying this to them?

My nanna the dimwit keeps saying it now the lady at work reckons my top today is more suitable than the one i had on on Monday i mean it wasnt even short the one i was wearing on Monday :cry::cry:

Maybe they think you are getting cold lol Do they mean cover it up because you are exposing flesh or dont let anyone know you have a bump?

:rofl: nope....my bump is well and truly covered up, not showing "that" to anyone:blush:

Gawd, I thought you were gonna say you were wearing one of those belly top things that some pregnant girls/women wear....shit, who invented those?:gun:

Well the lady at work must have thought I was spilling out of the top end - i have a big jumper on now that should be sufficient enough for her

I think its cute when you see the belly popping out of an eye holed shape at the bottom of mummys top, personally i like to keep it covered because its so damn cold!!

I keep it covered last thing i want is people checking on my rolls!!

Some of my tops rise up and then everyone can see but im not that bothered!

if it affects her wonderful eyeballs tell her not to look! x

OH's dad sad the other day ooooh isn't its feet gona get cold and it took me a while before i realised what he meant about my tshirt coming up a bit at the bottom lol. x

:rofl:

Personally, when out in public, I can't stand seeing bellies "out of doors" as my nan would say. But I know sometimes, tops ride up, all you can do is keep pulling them down. When I'm at home, all that goes out the window and you're lucky if I can be bothered to put on any clothes at all! But I don't go around telling people to cover up though, and I wouldn't worry about what your lady at work says.

:rofl:

Personally, when out in public, I can't stand seeing bellies "out of doors" as my nan would say. But I know sometimes, tops ride up, all you can do is keep pulling them down. When I'm at home, all that goes out the window and you're lucky if I can be bothered to put on any clothes at all! But I don't go around telling people to cover up though, and I wouldn't worry about what your lady at work says.

Im like that, at home i let it all hang out, just wearing a nighty with no trousers restricting my belly and no bra squeezing the life out of me, lol.

Yeah, my mum and my grandma keep saying 'Ooh cover it up baby will get cold!' WTF?!

at home i let it all hang out, but in public i cant stand the thought of bits of bump hanging out. i'm living in OHs jumpers now cos none of my tops cover it properly anymore!! its one thing that really grates on me is seeing bare bumps. actually bare bellies in general!!

Personally I don't think pregnany bumps should be naked whilst outdoors especially now the weather is really cold.

Wearing tight tops and showing it off is AOK :D

I say be proud and show off your beautiful bump!

yep my dad says it all the time .im geting so fat now if he bough me a army tent to cover all my fat then i would cover up lmao:laugh2:

I don't go out of my way to do it, and of course there is always a time and place for it, but I really don't mind a couple inches of bump. OH loves it!

some people are like that, some people love to see a baby bump and would be the exact opposite.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sylvi.H.
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->