Cramp pains but period not due for week and a half

Kpnuts28

Reaction score
Hi all, I am new to this group and first time ever posting in a forum!!!

Last night I was getting cramps like I was about to have my period but am not due on for another 1 1/2 weeks!!! I have had pains before when have ovulated but I don't get them often and don't last the amount of time they did last night. Pains started early evening and lasted right through till I went to sleep!!

Anyone else experienced anything like this and can tell me what it might be?

Thank you xx

I have been having cramping some severe and some light since O day and due af on monday , so nearly been 2 weeks , hope we both can figure out what this pain is!
Sorry not alot of help but in the same boat .

gluck x

What dpo are you on? I'm 11 dpo & had cramping since 6 dpo, along with backaches, nausea, sore boobs, metallic taste in mouth (yesterday), headaches & some nights can't sleep. I've taken 3 pregnancy tests but nothing has shown up yet. Still holding out hope.

Hopefully we will find out soon!! How long have you been TTC?

I got implant removed in september so been trying since then but been hard as husband works away so trying to pin him down for O day is hard! I have had lots of symptons but i wonder if therevin my head .. Lol Going to test tomorrow

I'm new this this and not sure what dpo means?

Hey love! DPO = days past ovulation

So generally you will have your period and day 1 of your period is known as CD1 (cycle day 1). Most commonly women ovulate (O) around CD14. If you did, than one day after that, CD15, would be known as 1 DPO. Then most begin testing for pregnancy around 12 DPO as you should begin to see a positive by then!!

(And to be real, most of us would start testing around 9 or 10 DPO in hopes to see a faint line! Lol)

I'm 5 dpo today, I experienced the pains on 3dpo and also some niggly pains on 4dpo but the weren't as painful as the day before!!

This happened to me with my first pregnancy--I could have sworn the witch was coming--and my OB later told me I was having implantation pain :D---I certainly hope that's what's going on for you ladies!!!

I'm still getting the odd pain but its hardly anything!!! Fingers crossed xxxx

Hi! Last cycle I had cramps about 3 dpo and they lasted about 1,5 week. I researched everywhere and only thing I could find was that it was sign of pregnancy. I was really excited and was expecting a BFP but got an early BFN and later my AF. Such a disapointment! However, this was after having my birth implant removed so it might be related to that. This is hopefully not the case for you, I just wanted to put it out there since I got my hopes up soo high when the only thing I could find was that cramps after O was a sign of pregnancy. I really hope you are lucky and that you will get your BFP this month!!!!

I am 6 dpo & I have had cramps from 3 dpo however cramps have eased last couple days so I am very hopeful (but not convinced) that i will not get AF this time.. I have been researching like crazy BUT everything seems to contradict one another, so I have just decided to keep a diary this time that way each "attempt" has a record and can learn to "read the body"...

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->