Cramp pains but period not due for week and a half

Kpnuts28

Reaction score
Hi all, I am new to this group and first time ever posting in a forum!!!

Last night I was getting cramps like I was about to have my period but am not due on for another 1 1/2 weeks!!! I have had pains before when have ovulated but I don't get them often and don't last the amount of time they did last night. Pains started early evening and lasted right through till I went to sleep!!

Anyone else experienced anything like this and can tell me what it might be?

Thank you xx

I have been having cramping some severe and some light since O day and due af on monday , so nearly been 2 weeks , hope we both can figure out what this pain is!
Sorry not alot of help but in the same boat .

gluck x

What dpo are you on? I'm 11 dpo & had cramping since 6 dpo, along with backaches, nausea, sore boobs, metallic taste in mouth (yesterday), headaches & some nights can't sleep. I've taken 3 pregnancy tests but nothing has shown up yet. Still holding out hope.

Hopefully we will find out soon!! How long have you been TTC?

I got implant removed in september so been trying since then but been hard as husband works away so trying to pin him down for O day is hard! I have had lots of symptons but i wonder if therevin my head .. Lol Going to test tomorrow

I'm new this this and not sure what dpo means?

Hey love! DPO = days past ovulation

So generally you will have your period and day 1 of your period is known as CD1 (cycle day 1). Most commonly women ovulate (O) around CD14. If you did, than one day after that, CD15, would be known as 1 DPO. Then most begin testing for pregnancy around 12 DPO as you should begin to see a positive by then!!

(And to be real, most of us would start testing around 9 or 10 DPO in hopes to see a faint line! Lol)

I'm 5 dpo today, I experienced the pains on 3dpo and also some niggly pains on 4dpo but the weren't as painful as the day before!!

This happened to me with my first pregnancy--I could have sworn the witch was coming--and my OB later told me I was having implantation pain :D---I certainly hope that's what's going on for you ladies!!!

I'm still getting the odd pain but its hardly anything!!! Fingers crossed xxxx

Hi! Last cycle I had cramps about 3 dpo and they lasted about 1,5 week. I researched everywhere and only thing I could find was that it was sign of pregnancy. I was really excited and was expecting a BFP but got an early BFN and later my AF. Such a disapointment! However, this was after having my birth implant removed so it might be related to that. This is hopefully not the case for you, I just wanted to put it out there since I got my hopes up soo high when the only thing I could find was that cramps after O was a sign of pregnancy. I really hope you are lucky and that you will get your BFP this month!!!!

I am 6 dpo & I have had cramps from 3 dpo however cramps have eased last couple days so I am very hopeful (but not convinced) that i will not get AF this time.. I have been researching like crazy BUT everything seems to contradict one another, so I have just decided to keep a diary this time that way each "attempt" has a record and can learn to "read the body"...

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->