Cramp/pressure 5 dpo?

branham22

Reaction score
I am 5 dpo today (confirmed with ewcm and pos opk). I had what felt like pressure in my lower abdomen. It felt like period cramps but not as painful. It is gone now though. My temps have been around 97.3 but this mornings temp was 97.1. My cervix is also medium/high and closed.
Anyone have any idea what this was? It was very strange.

Well my temp went up to 97.5 this morning! Its not that big of a jump from the 97.1 from yesterday morning though.

Sounds like you could be implanting. I had that and Im pretty sure I will see my BFP Friday... I just need to stop stressing. I checked my blood pressure an its elevated.. A rise in temp. Damn headache too.. Uggg.

Hang in there hun.. Lookin good for ya...

Oh and my cp is high and closed as well. Sounds very promising for us both!!

Thanks for your reply! :) I really hope it was implantation! I haven't had any pressure/cramping since last night. Is that temp rise enough for implantation? The 97.5 has been the highest temp I've had in this tww.

AND a little bit ago, I sneezed and had a huge pain all across my lower abdomen. It hurt pretty bad. Is this a symptom?

Thanks for your reply! :) I really hope it was implantation! I haven't had any pressure/cramping since last night. Is that temp rise enough for implantation? The 97.5 has been the highest temp I've had in this tww.

AND a little bit ago, I sneezed and had a huge pain all across my lower abdomen. It hurt pretty bad. Is this a symptom?

Everyone is different with the temps. I know your temp will rise after ovulation. When you are ovulating the temp will go slightly down for most people. The best thing to do is track your temps everyday with an app on your phone. It really helped me. Another way to control your temps is to do acupuncture. This is the app I used>> OvuView

Fertility girl- Thank you for your help with the temps! :)

Anyone else know what that stabbing pain was when I sneezed?

Everyone is different with the temps. I know your temp will rise after ovulation. When you are ovulating the temp will go slightly down for most people. The best thing to do is track your temps everyday with an app on your phone. It really helped me. Another way to control your temps is to do acupuncture. This is the app I used>> OvuView

Hello and Congratulations on your pregnancy. I cant seem to get any assistance to a question. TMI Did you have the white creamy lotiony discharge before you found out you were pregnant... No itchy no smell lol. Just stickyish bleh...

I don"t know the proper word but its a stitchy like pain.. I think its round ligament pain dont hold me to it. Im new at this stuff lol.. When are you testing?

Idk if you can get round ligament pain this early. I don't think that happens until 6ish weeks.

I just went to the bathroom (sorry tmi!) And my cervix is still high and tightly closed. I also have white creamy/lotiony cm.

I don"t know the proper word but its a stitchy like pain.. I think its round ligament pain dont hold me to it. Im new at this stuff lol.. When are you testing?

Idk if you can get round ligament pain this early. I don't think that happens until 6ish weeks.

I just went to the bathroom (sorry tmi!) And my cervix is still high and tightly closed. I also have white creamy/lotiony cm.

I just had that an hour ago now its clear snlimy snotty stuff. Eww Ive Never has this happen or this damn tension headache Ive had for 2 days.. Now I have diarrea.. Tmi.. Im falling apart over here. Lovely...

Yeah I figured it wasn't round ligament pain I didn't know what the word for it was but I had that happen yesterday... Lol

How many dpo are you?

I am 6-7 dpo- about half way done with this terrible wait! How about you?
Was the clear snotty cm you have like ewcm? Usually in my tww around 7-9 dpo I will get patches of ewcm and that's how I know I'm going to start my period. Eventually it will be mixed with blood.
FX'd that's not what it is for you though!!!! :D

Im pretty sure AF aint comin. So many things have happened today. Im 9 dpo I think.. Lol. Ankle swollen. Legs been tingling. Backache. Pressure below. No cramps or spotting and the flippin headaches. Food adversion its been a wild day. Never had the nausea either. If that damn hag shows It be a freak accident.. Ive never been down like this... Lol its bad

That's awesome! :) I hope this is your month! Please keep in touch! When are you gonna test? If you are 9dpo and are having that many symptoms you could prob test tomorrow at 10dpo!!! :)
Do you track your temp?

That's awesome! :) I hope this is your month! Please keep in touch! When are you gonna test? If you are 9dpo and are having that many symptoms you could prob test tomorrow at 10dpo!!! :)
Do you track your temp?

I"m hit like dogshit!! :haha: Its been nuts today.. Im holding off till Friday. Till then Im gonna take it easy.. I dont want to see faint positives. I"d rather hold off as long as I can. When are you gonna test..

Yeah I don't wanna see any false neg tests either! I prob won't test until Sept. 2nd when af is due.

Oh to answer ypur question I don"t temp. Lol. I fell asleep. I sooo needed it considering.... :haha: Well good Luck on testing. I guess all in time we shall see.. Fingers and Everything crossed for Us.. Ole hag better keep away far away from us for a long, long time... Lol

Good Luck and babydust!!

Keep me posted..

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sylvi.H.
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"