Cramping 1 week before AF

BunMum

Reaction score
Hi there,

I haven't been on here for a while. I had a mc in January with a partial molar pregnancy, I should be waiting to try until July as I'm undergoing follow up but hubby and I bd without protection when we were on holiday. I realised a few days ago that it was bang in the middle of my fertile time going by the dates from the babycentre website. I don't chart or anything so not sure when I ovulate.

Today I've been getting some mild cramping as if I'm about to start AF. I'm due for my next AF 22nd April so its another week off yet. I don't normally cramp until very late on the day before AF starts.

I got pregnant on my first month of trying last time. Could this be the first signs of pregnancy? Last time everything was so extreme due to the high HCG from my molar pregnancy so I'm not sure what to expect this time...I'm just hoping its not molar again if I am pg. Scary!

Would appreciate some advice if anyone knows about very early symptoms.

Gem xx

Hi,

Sorry to bump this one up but my cramps are getting a lot worse than before AF and I'm getting slightly worried.

I had a D&C at the beginning of Jan. Could I still be tender in my uterus from that which could account for the cramping?

I've had 2 normal AFs since my MC and cycles are regular again but I've not had cramp as bad as this with my AFs. AF is due on 22nd, so 6 days time.

Has anyone else had bad cramps this early on? I'm also bloating up and my tummy resembles a balloon. Its feeling all to similar to my molar pregnancy and I'm getting scared by it.

Help please!

Hi there I am due af on 23rd april.
I have been getting af like cramps and pullnig pains since last monday.

Fingers crossed its a sign for both of us.
xxx

Hi there,

Thanks for your reply, is it worse than AF pain for you? I'm glad there is someone else experiencing it though!

I'll keep everything crossed that its a good sign for us both.

xxx

its cramping. I get VERY bad :witch: pains and am on medication for them so i am not sure as havent had a proper af pain in a while.
But i have had back and leg pain too!

i hope to see you get your :bfp: soon!
xxx

i got this but not pregnant, :witch: came for me, went to doctors he think i may have a very dad urine infection because its killing hope it isn't what any of u lot have hope u get :bfp:

I got this too, about a week and a half before AF came.

damn. Oh well it aint over till the witch arrives!
x

hi honey I too had a mc in Jan and although I have had normal cycles since then, this month I have had cramping for over two weeks. Hope this is of some use.
xx

Thanks everyone for your replies. I'd almost convinced myself that I may be pg but I won't jump the gun. I have no other symptoms so unless any others turn up I'll expect AF on Wednesday. :0(

I guess a D&C can make your uterus a bit tender and crampy for a while afterwards - even over 3 months later.

Wishing you all lots of luck for a BFP. xxx

hiya hunny, well i also had a D and C in jan and then another ERPC 2 weeks ago as they left remaining preg tissue, now my cramping lasted about a week as when i had the ERPC done they said that my womb had carried on growing and was size of 13 weeks preg when i had the D and C for my mc at 7+2, it is fine now and i had the op on 1st april.
im ovulating as we speak or am 1 dpo so bang ontime kind of amazing really just after all thats happened, regarding the cramps hunny i honestly dnt think its the womb contracting down i meann iv carried 2 children full term and never experianced my womb contracting for 3 months after and i also had c-section which made it more painfull so keep an eye on that, it prob just af coming but with the recent molar be cautious hunny, i do hope its a bfp and a healthy bean for u this time a molar has to be the scariest thing ever and i havent experianced this but know a bit about them and dont know how u done it hunny ur strong and carry on being strong...lots and lots of :dust: to u huns let us know how u doing ok????? xxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AngelMom1012
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->