Cramping after sex?

wonderstruck

Reaction score
Does anyone else experience this? From what I've been told, it's perfectly safe to have sex during pregnancy but is that a normal symptom to have afterward or should I be worried? I really would find it very difficult to be one of those people who goes without it for their entire first trimester just to play it safe.

I've noticed in the past couple weeks that my pee is always really cloudy, regardless of how much I drink. Could this be from the pre-natals or is it a symptom of pregnancy? Normally I'd be concerned but I have no symptoms of UTI or anything.

wonderstruck, cloudy urine is normally a sign of a kidney infection or a urinary tract infection. Event though you are not experiencing pain cloudy urine is sometimes the first symptom. I would get it checked out.

I had cramping after sex in the first trimester, then bled and a hematoma was found. I was on pelvic rest until 14 weeks and no cramps with the hematoma gone.

I have cramping when I O, whether it's penetrative or not. Much like I used to have the first couple of months with my iud. I'm not terribly bothered by it, but my drive hasn't been as active anyway so hasn't been a big problem for me. I do hope things get back to 'normal' soon though.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->