Cramping everyday since ovulation

b0obearx0

Reaction score
I had ovulation pains/aches on my left side on the 19th its now 6 days past ovulation and I've had some sort of cramping everyday since (either mild period like cramps or ovulation like aches) usually I ovulate and don't feel any cramps until a day or two before AF is due.. So I was wondering if any woman experienced this & turned out pregnant?

Any answers would be greatly appreciated!

Thank you :)

Well i don't have an answer but i am going through the same thing right now. Except i O'd on the 16th( 9 dpo) Every day since O has been either a pinching, aching or pulling. I'm going to test possibly later today or tomorrow morning. What else are you feeling?

Well let me know later on if you test & what the result is.. I'm not feeling much really just on and off gas and I noticed I had about 3 bowel movements since I woke up at 4 but I doubt that has anything to do with it.. What about you, any other symptoms?

Well i hear ya on the gas! Seriously if i'm not pregnant then i got some serious pms (which i barely get) or something else wrong. I got a list!! Off and on sore boobs, sore nipples, off and on lower back ache, cramping, constipated, vivid insane dreams, high cervix, teeth aching ,but barely no cm last couple days. lol this is just craziness and never had this other pregnancies so i dunno. I will definitely keep you posted!

Hi Ladies,

I am brand new to this and have joined as i need folks to talk to who are in the same boat month after month. My last period was 31st Dec 10, I was ttc around 8th,9th,10th Jan, using Ovulation Calculator for first time. We have been married for nearly 3 years, ttc for 2 years in July 2011. After a missed period end and a number of positive tests we had finally cracked it :) then we had a MC at 6 wks in Oct 2010 (devastated)!!!

We left it 1 month so that i could get my body clock back to normal and then started ttc again. This month aftre ttc i have felt symptoms of early Preg- nausea (not sick), boobies painful, vainy, swollen. Light headedness, frequency to pee,moody,hormonal,weepy, stretching/cramping and few more. I was more or less convinced i was pregnant again.

My period was due 27th (this thurs my bday, how nice a pressie would that have been?) Anyway, Monday evening 24th Jan I decided cos of my symptoms i would do clear blue Early test, 4 days early and got negative :-( wounded!! read the intrustcions in small print and they are only 55% effective 4 days before and mst be 1st pee of the day....oops nevertheless glimmer of hope again!! :)

Goes to bed waking up in soaking sweat (again) this morning slight brown show (my periods are usually on time) slight cramping (nothing unusual for over the last week or so) little bit later slightly more brown and slightly more painful. I think this is my period early!!! boobs not as sore im still moody/weepy and totally and utterly heartbroken AGAIN!!! Help :-( why does your body play these dirty tricks???? For a split second at first i tough maybe implantation but I truly think either period or MC i will never know of this time. My head is battered!!

ineedamiracle - I am so sorry to hear about your loss last year. I mc in Dec10 at 10 wks so I know how you must be feeling.

I think it is cruel how our bodies play tricks of a much wanted baby on us. The important thing to focus on is the fact that your body has recovered well and is having regular cycles. This means that most likely you are OV regularly too, which makes conception easier.

If you are indeed having AF, can I ask if you are doing the SMEP? I have heard that it works well with couples who have previously conceived and may be a good plan for next month (if needed)

I know I can't say anything that will make the pain go away, but am sending you big hugs and pray that you will get your much wanted baby soon Xxx

Hi,
I'm new here.

Been TTC for a little over a year. It just feels different this time. Ive got some cramping nausea and Im very tired.

Hope its not all in my head. I know its early but I am keeping my fingers crossed but trying not to get too excited.

Lumboo- thanks for the quick reply and comforting words. I am so sorry to hear of yor loss too, it is the most horrendous feeling i have ever felt, how are you feeling?. The positive part is at least we can get PG. I am not too good at the abbreviatons hun haha what do you mean by AF and SMEP?

What happened was because we had been ttc for a while and we are both 34 our GP sent us to get checked out by a fertility Doc at hospital. M Hubby had some Semen tests and was great :) i had some swabs etc, bloods, all was good I am ovulating regularly etc... when we went to Hospital we initially cheked in asked us questions etc.. nothing was carried out that day.

They asked me to ring to arrange to go back after my next period for HSG Hysterosalpingogram - x-ray to check my tubes. This was Sept 2010. The next period did not come as i had managed to concieve naturally. (They did say this might happen once we had taken the responsibility out of our hands a little) i told the nurse im not lucky enough for that, she said ''well you never know....its amazing how many women phone up, before we even touch them to they say dont need HSG now cos they are pregnant''!

Sure as anything she was right but then..... here we are still that empty feeling and sheer longing and yearning for a baby. Its like the most indescribeable feeling in the world. Words just cant describe it. I pray to God and ask why me, its always the girls that do things right!! My hubby is the most loving understanding man i could have ever asked for he eally is my dream I feel so sorry for him as he only half understands this its so difficult to try and explain this feeling inside. How are you coping? was it your first baby too hun? Fingers crossed for you it will be this month :) xxx

Sassymuppet- I will keep my fingers and toes crossed for you hun!! Its the bset way to try and keep positive but not get too caught up (much easier said then done I know). I too have felt all the sypmtoms for over 1 week and today started period early ( well i assume period) I wouldnt say it's in your head as I was convinced I was Pregnant again this month chick. Good luck :)

I mc at 9wks in 2005 and I was devastated as I saw the heartbeat at 7 wks and then at 9wks I was told there was nothing. I waited two more weeks but did not mc, so I had a d&c. For the whole 2 weeks I kept my fingers crossed that they had made a mistake, but when I had the repeat scan it confirmed what they had told me so I opted for the d&c as I didn't want any further waiting.

Between Oct 2005 and March 2006 I cried each month when I got my period (AF), and it felt like I was grieving for my lost baby all over again. Then in March 2006 I got pregnant and had my son in November. I always put the mc down to my body preparing itself for receiving a baby, almost like a practice run of hormone checks, stregthening uterus etc, and although it is not proven, other women have said the same thing.

Since having my son I have been on the pill. I came off it in August and got pregnant in October, so a fairly quick adjustment of my body which I was pleased about as some women take a long time to get pregnant after coming off the pill. However, I then mc in Dec, but once again I have put this down to adjustment of my body. I was really happy to be pregnant, but deep down I wasn't as enthusiatic as I could have been and in hindsight perhaps I always knew how it would end. This time thankfully I mc naturally, after getting some spotting, so it wasn't a real shock when they scanned me and gave me the news.

It is different for me this time as I have been blessed with a wonderful son, and whilst I would love to be blessed again, I feel that it would be wrong to grieve too much as it is almost ungrateful for what I have.

SMEP is Sperm Meets Egg Theory, and kind of plans when you should have sex to increase your chances of conception. It is good for women who have previously conceieved.

https://www.pregnancyloss.info/sperm_meets_egg_plan.htm

Check it out - it may be worth looking into.

I am 36 at the moment so will try anything to speed things up a bit. If you ever need to chat just message me as I totally undertstand how you feel and sometimes it is hard to talk to those closest around you as you don't want to upset them or show them how devastated you feel. Xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->