Cramping help please!

tooth_fairy

Reaction score
I'm about 5 weeks and I have been having constant cramping for the past 3 days without bleeding or spotting. I went to have a early ultrasound yesterday and saw the gestational sac. My question is, is anyone else having cramps? Any feedback would be appreciated.

I had a TON of cramping probably at least three solid weeks after my BFP. it always really scared me and it was my biggest symptom. never had bleeding though and all is fine! totally normal.

I had a TON of cramping probably at least three solid weeks after my BFP. it always really scared me and it was my biggest symptom. never had bleeding though and all is fine! totally normal.

Thank you for sharing your experience, I've been going crazy with worry. Makes me feel better :) If you wouldn't mind me asking, were yours constant or did they come and go? Because mine are just constant it's kinda annoying more than anything.

Mine are all the time sometimes a dull ache and sometimes stabbing. They scare me a lot!!! I keep reading it is normal as long as there is no blood. I keep thinking mine are probably more noticeable as its twins so making double the mischief. X

I had cramps from 4-6 weeks I also bled 4-5 weeks then cramping was bad again at 7 weeks my baby is totally fine. It's normal x

I'm glad I could read this too. I'm about 5 weeks and keep getting cramps like af is due. Everything I've read says its normal and your body changing but I keep panicking too!

I am exactly the same as you 5w 1d :) I have had cramping since before AF was due and continue to do so almost daily. I had a scan on Wednesday and everything looked fine, just a sac nothing to see yet.

May sure that you do no have to pee! Also, I noticed when I tense up, like I an anxious I tend to tighten my body, if I catch myself and relax usually they go away.

HTH:thumbup:

I had cramps from 4-6 weeks I also bled 4-5 weeks then cramping was bad again at 7 weeks my baby is totally fine. It's normal x

Thank you, I'm glad your little bean is OK :D Helps me relax a little knowing its normal.

Mine are all the time sometimes a dull ache and sometimes stabbing. They scare me a lot!!! I keep reading it is normal as long as there is no blood. I keep thinking mine are probably more noticeable as its twins so making double the mischief. X

Mine too, sometimes I barely notice them and sometimes I'm like OMG but its just annoying because they are constantly there. LOL, yes never know, could be two little beans. Best of luck to you and a H & H 9 months.

I am exactly the same as you 5w 1d :) I have had cramping since before AF was due and continue to do so almost daily. I had a scan on Wednesday and everything looked fine, just a sac nothing to see yet.

May sure that you do no have to pee! Also, I noticed when I tense up, like I an anxious I tend to tighten my body, if I catch myself and relax usually they go away.

HTH:thumbup:

Yayy, we can be bump buddies :D. I was also noticing your from SF, I lived in Pacific Heights for a few years and now I'm back in the valley :(. I've also noticed the more tense I am, the worse they feel.

I had lots of cramps from week 5-8 totally normal. Just had some more at almost 10 weeks. Hoping those are equally as normal! But yes. Early cramps are all good. Everything making room for little bubs!

I had a ton of cramps when I was 5-6 weeks! They were like bad period cramps and it was super scary. When I went to see my midwife she said that cramping is totally normal and expected, and that as long as they aren't sharp and accompanied by bleeding then I shouldn't worry. Your uterus is already starting to expand, and that can cause it. I know that it is easier said than done, but try not to stress out about it too much. I went in to have my HCG levels checked and they were normal and rising, so that helped alleviate some of my concern. I'm sure everything will be just fine!

I had lots of cramps from week 5-8 totally normal. Just had some more at almost 10 weeks. Hoping those are equally as normal! But yes. Early cramps are all good. Everything making room for little bubs!

Thank you puts my mind at ease knowing its normal. I hope the ones at 10 weeks were normal too :D Best of luck hun!

I had a ton of cramps when I was 5-6 weeks! They were like bad period cramps and it was super scary. When I went to see my midwife she said that cramping is totally normal and expected, and that as long as they aren't sharp and accompanied by bleeding then I shouldn't worry. Your uterus is already starting to expand, and that can cause it. I know that it is easier said than done, but try not to stress out about it too much. I went in to have my HCG levels checked and they were normal and rising, so that helped alleviate some of my concern. I'm sure everything will be just fine!

Yes, they are scary DH keeps telling me to not worry, but I just can't let it go. However, reading all the replies makes me feel much better. I'm going in Monday to go get my HCG levels tested, hope all is well. H & H 9 months to you :thumbup:

So glad you posted this! I am 7 weeks and cramping loads :( no bleeding but feels just like period pain!

It's given me a good excuse to put the toddler down for a nap and chill on the sofa!

Xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->