Cramping , hotflashes, pms symptoms . Anyone else?

Reaction score
I'm 11/12 dpo and have gotten lots if faint BFP and a BFP on a digital too. I'm trying not to stress out but I have had early losses and the last one started out like this. Has anyone else had these pms symptoms and been ok. I'm so scared and do not want to go through another loss :( I'm scared! I have taken prob 10 test amd I really want to see the lines get darker. Yesterday's and today's look the same. Thanks guys

I'm 11/12 dpo and have gotten lots if faint BFP and a BFP on a digital too. I'm trying not to stress out but I have had early losses and the last one started out like this. Has anyone else had these pms symptoms and been ok. I'm so scared and do not want to go through another loss :( I'm scared! I have taken prob 10 test amd I really want to see the lines get darker. Yesterday's and today's look the same. Thanks guys

I am 15 dpo and like yourself I have had a few early losses before and I am having intense cramping which is making me worry it is happening again. I am very scared too so I can empathise with what you are going through.

All I can say is I really hope everything is ok for you and it is just implantation pains you are feeling :flower:

xx

Thank you for answering. I feel like nobody understands. I have told a couple close friends I'm pregnant . I tell them I'm testing 2 times a day and cramping, having hotflashes and feel like I'm going to get AF . They tell me everything will be fine and not to worry "everything's fine. "They have never had any losses. In April I got a BFP at 10 dpo and come 17 dpo I was bleeding:( and I started having bad cramps and hotflashes right before that. I have those things before I get AF .I know cramping can be normal. But hotflashes I'm not sure. I'm really sorry you are having to I through this too. It's very hard when you have losses you analyze everything! Are you testing a lot? I will attach my last 3 days frer. Good luck to you

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    27 KB · Views: 21
I've been having hotflashes. I dont have bad cramps anymore but when I first tested, I had cramps for days, I thought I was getting AF for sure and only tested because I was a week late! Ive already had 2 hcg and I doubled, my doctor said not to worry that cramping is normal. The hormonal confusion your body is going through Im sure can cause hotflashes too! My advice would be to call your OB and see if its possible to get a Progesterone test to put your mind at ease!

Thank you for answering. I feel like nobody understands. I have told a couple close friends I'm pregnant . I tell them I'm testing 2 times a day and cramping, having hotflashes and feel like I'm going to get AF . They tell me everything will be fine and not to worry "everything's fine. "They have never had any losses. In April I got a BFP at 10 dpo and come 17 dpo I was bleeding:( and I started having bad cramps and hotflashes right before that. I have those things before I get AF .I know cramping can be normal. But hotflashes I'm not sure. I'm really sorry you are having to I through this too. It's very hard when you have losses you analyze everything! Are you testing a lot? I will attach my last 3 days frer. Good luck to you

I can completely identify with what you are saying, it does feel like nobody understands when you are going through this. I also get the 'you'll be fine' responses from friends I've told, I know they don't mean it, but they just don't have a clue as they have (thankfully) never experienced it. But there are people who do understand , like people on here and on other relevant forums. If nobody around you has experience of it, it can feel very isolating. Maybe it's best not to confide in friends too much and seek support from people with experience of pregnancy after mc as you'll only end up frustrated. People on here are always here and you can pm me anytime if you need to talk.

It is torture, you go from hope to worry and back to hope again in a matter of seconds. If you think positively you don't want to set yourself up for a bigger fall, and if you think negative you drive yourself crazy worrying what is about to happen, it's total catch 22! Unfortunately though, cramping is a symptom of early pregnancy but also can be a bad sign too so it is so hard to distinguish between the two. I have had 3 mcs and a healthy pregnancy after my 2nd loss, the cramps were very severe and no different in either pregnancy including the successful one. I was so sure I was losing my baby with my 3rd pregnancy yet it continued and everything was fine. Maybe this might give you hope? It is helping me along.

Sorry, I can't comment on hot flashes, but pregnancy can affect your temperature and maybe it is your body's way of adjusting its temperature for pregnancy?

I am testing regularly to check if line is getting any darker and I think it is. I am waiting until 6 weeks if I am lucky enough to get that far as the epu can scan at 6 weeks so I am going to sit it out until then and ask for a scan.

Your tests do look dark so fingers crossed it is progressing ok. It is hard to tell on tests as it could depend on how much hcg the test picks up as every test will be different. As long as it isn't fading I'd imagine it is ok. Have you phoned your epu to ask if they can check your levels to see if they are doubling?

Good luck! xx

Thank you :) I did have my levels checked yesterday. They were 36.9. I feel like that's kinda on the low side:( I should have another draw on wed. My test got darker but now they are staying the same over the pat couple days. I took the new cb digital and it said 1-2 weeks . I'm not sure about my ovulation day though . I could be 12/13/14
Dpo right now. I couldn't be any earlier than that bc I don't think I would of got a BFP on 7 dpo. Thank you again for everyone's kind words and support . I have been praying non stop ! It's all in God's hands :)

I feel ya. I am 4 weeks preggo myself and all my test are still kinda light. I have every pms symptom you can imagine. But, I think that is because our bodies need progesterone to keep the pregnancy going and to keep our periods at bay. So, I take it as a good sign. It means your body is doing what it is supposed to do. Crazy hormones.

Thank you :) I did have my levels checked yesterday. They were 36.9. I feel like that's kinda on the low side:( I should have another draw on wed. My test got darker but now they are staying the same over the pat couple days. I took the new cb digital and it said 1-2 weeks . I'm not sure about my ovulation day though . I could be 12/13/14
Dpo right now. I couldn't be any earlier than that bc I don't think I would of got a BFP on 7 dpo. Thank you again for everyone's kind words and support . I have been praying non stop ! It's all in God's hands :)

I know it's hard but I guess it is just a matter of playing the waiting game now. I'll keep my fingers crossed for you that everything goes ok. As for timings, sometimes our bodies can be confusing when it comes to ttc. My friend thought she was 12 weeks but turned out she was just 10 weeks and she said this would be impossible, and everything is fine. It can be so confusing!

I hope everything goes ok xx

Hi guys, I'm not feeling any better today. I should start today and I took a frer with my fmu and it was lighter thank yesterday . I will post a pic. I'm also cramping. My urine is really dark and I'm starting to wonder if I have a uti . I was cramping a lot last night and still am. I heard from ob she said to come in tomorrow for a second draw. So I guess I will know then .from my experience lighter test is never good :( sorry to be such a downer. I am not going to test anymore and give it to God! Thank you again !

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    24 KB · Views: 10

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g